ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Is Biomesotherapy?
Total Articles: 329
Biomesotherapy is a new therapy combining the knowledge and techniques of:
• Neural Therapy
Although these products have been used in Germany (and the rest of the world) for several decades, the specific name Biomesotherapy came into being about a decade ago. In many countries it is called Biopuncture.Biomesotherapy is a natural therapy that is popular in Europe and is now starting to catch on in Australia.
How Biomesotherapy Works
Biomesotherapy is a therapy that works by stimulating the body through the use of a sterile saline solution injected through fine needles underneath the skin. This stimulates the organ systems and is called a cutivisceral response. At the same time, oral homoeopathic medicines that focus on the organ or area of the body that requires treatment are given.
The needles used in the saline injections are as fine as acupuncture needle. The saline is then injected just under the skin or into certain muscle points, which may be trigger points or acupuncture points. Treatment of and around the joints is also common. In the majority of cases, a biomesotherapy session consists of a series of small treatments on a certain body area.
The aim of biomesotherapy is to help the body to heal itself and to normalise the nervous system. Many of the treatments used in this therapy are designed to relax muscle tension. Biomesotherapy is also concerned with detoxification. Accumulated toxins in the body can affect the immune system, causing inflammation in the body. They can also disturb the nervous system, resulting in pain and discomfort. Therefore, eliminating toxins is an important treatment goal.
What Biomesotherapy Can Treat
Biomesotherapy can be effective for a wide range of conditions, such as:
• neck and back pain
• ankle sprain
• frozen shoulder
• Achilles tendonitis
• sports injuries
• acute musculoskeletal problems
• acute or chronic inflammation
• relaxing muscles
• improving circulation
• wound healing
• irritable bowel syndrome
• softening and repairing scar tissue
• skeletal pain
• muscle, tendon, or ligament bruising or tears
Most patients use biomesotherapy as a form of pain management. In biomesotherapy, the source of the pain is treated, not just the symptoms. The homoeopathic medicines used in biomesotherapy have been tested through research. Many patients find that they have immediate relief from their pain and discomfort after just one treatment session I am treating nearly all my patients with this technique see my Testimonials for the results I get when applying this technique.
How long is an Appointment?
The first visit is the most comprehensive in discussing your complete medical history and is the longest visit at 1 hour. Subsequent visits are approximately half that time, depending on the complexity of the issues being addressed.
Are Healthfund Rebates are available for Biomesotherapy?
I am a qualified practitioner of all of the major modalities in Naturopathic Medicine and a member of Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA), and therefore registered with many different health funds. In regards of Anxiety and Stress Management I will choose together with you which modality is best for you. The rebate you get back will depend on your personal level of cover.
IHCNM is happy to announce that we have been selected as a preferred supplier by Medibank Private for all of our Naturopathy services including weight loss.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel