ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kids Activities In Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Parks
Total Articles: 8
Melbourne is known for its art and culture scene, fashion and shopping, and exciting, lively atmosphere. While it's a popular tourist destination for couples and individuals, it's also the perfect place to take your family. With hundreds of different attractions on offer, there's never a dull moment in Melbourne.
Take the kids to explore the museums, unique architecture and wildlife parks, or take the opportunity to teach them about the region's unique history and the incredible native wildlife. Read on to learn more about the best kids activities in Melbourne.
Experience the Phillip Island Nature Parks - Melbourne's favourite attraction
Looking for kids activities in Melbourne? Look no further than the Phillip Island Nature Parks. Located just 90 minutes from Melbourne, this unique attraction offers a range of ecotourism experiences across four major parks, a diversity of natural environments, and an abundance of wildlife to encounter. Just a few of the star attractions include the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm and Nobbie's Centre.
Things to do at Phillip Island Nature Parks
Meet the world's smallest Penguins at the Penguin Parade, or get up close with Koalas, echidnas, and wallabies at the Koala Conservation Centre. You'll also get the chance to explore the range of walks across the Nature Parks, discover rugged coastal cliff-tops, wander through mangroves and wetlands, and look for native birds and mammals on a woodland walk.
Discover Churchill Island, a secret island rich in pioneer farming heritage or stop by Nobbie's Centre to see amazing marine life up close. You can do all this and more at Phillips Island Nature Parks!
The opportunity to get up close with cute and cuddly animals makes it the best source of kids activities in Melbourne. Just book your tickets now or read more about our range of attractions available.
Phillip Island Nature Parks was created by the State Government of Victoria in 1996 and comprises over 1,805 hectares of Crown Land set aside under the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978 "for the conservation of areas of natural interest or beauty or of scientific, historic or archaeological interest." The opportunity to get up close with cute and cuddly animals, make Phillip Island Nature Parks, the best source of kids activities in Melbourne. Visit http://penguins.org.au/ for more information.
Travel Articles1. Reduce Your Cost Of Travel With Cheap Flight Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. Are You Looking For Bali Holiday Packages
Author: John Weds
3. International Shimla Summer Festival
4. New Zealand Work Permit Consultants
Author: Oasis Resource Management
5. 9 Naturally Beautiful But Uncommon Places To Visit In Delhi
Author: jagjit singh
6. How To Search A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur
7. Travel Technology Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow!
Author: Glenn Dean
8. 6 Doubts About Work Visa To Be Cleared By You
Author: Jason Briggs
9. Best Monsoon Treks In Nepal
Author: Basanta Limbu
10. Enjoy Trekking In Beautiful Destination To Make Your Vacation Joyful
11. Rejoice Well By Planning To Upper Mustang Trekking Anytime
12. Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
13. Take The Better Trekking Experience In Nepal Region
14. Delightful And Adventurous Upper Mustang Trek For This Vacation
15. Fairy Tale Worthy Honeymoon Experiences With Car Service Of Sacramento
Author: Enny Lee