ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kids Activities In Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Parks
Total Articles: 8
Melbourne is known for its art and culture scene, fashion and shopping, and exciting, lively atmosphere. While it's a popular tourist destination for couples and individuals, it's also the perfect place to take your family. With hundreds of different attractions on offer, there's never a dull moment in Melbourne.
Take the kids to explore the museums, unique architecture and wildlife parks, or take the opportunity to teach them about the region's unique history and the incredible native wildlife. Read on to learn more about the best kids activities in Melbourne.
Experience the Phillip Island Nature Parks - Melbourne's favourite attraction
Looking for kids activities in Melbourne? Look no further than the Phillip Island Nature Parks. Located just 90 minutes from Melbourne, this unique attraction offers a range of ecotourism experiences across four major parks, a diversity of natural environments, and an abundance of wildlife to encounter. Just a few of the star attractions include the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm and Nobbie's Centre.
Things to do at Phillip Island Nature Parks
Meet the world's smallest Penguins at the Penguin Parade, or get up close with Koalas, echidnas, and wallabies at the Koala Conservation Centre. You'll also get the chance to explore the range of walks across the Nature Parks, discover rugged coastal cliff-tops, wander through mangroves and wetlands, and look for native birds and mammals on a woodland walk.
Discover Churchill Island, a secret island rich in pioneer farming heritage or stop by Nobbie's Centre to see amazing marine life up close. You can do all this and more at Phillips Island Nature Parks!
The opportunity to get up close with cute and cuddly animals makes it the best source of kids activities in Melbourne. Just book your tickets now or read more about our range of attractions available.
Phillip Island Nature Parks was created by the State Government of Victoria in 1996 and comprises over 1,805 hectares of Crown Land set aside under the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978 "for the conservation of areas of natural interest or beauty or of scientific, historic or archaeological interest." The opportunity to get up close with cute and cuddly animals, make Phillip Island Nature Parks, the best source of kids activities in Melbourne. Visit http://penguins.org.au/ for more information.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe