ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kids Activities In Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Parks
Total Articles: 8
Melbourne is known for its art and culture scene, fashion and shopping, and exciting, lively atmosphere. While it's a popular tourist destination for couples and individuals, it's also the perfect place to take your family. With hundreds of different attractions on offer, there's never a dull moment in Melbourne.
Take the kids to explore the museums, unique architecture and wildlife parks, or take the opportunity to teach them about the region's unique history and the incredible native wildlife. Read on to learn more about the best kids activities in Melbourne.
Experience the Phillip Island Nature Parks - Melbourne's favourite attraction
Looking for kids activities in Melbourne? Look no further than the Phillip Island Nature Parks. Located just 90 minutes from Melbourne, this unique attraction offers a range of ecotourism experiences across four major parks, a diversity of natural environments, and an abundance of wildlife to encounter. Just a few of the star attractions include the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm and Nobbie's Centre.
Things to do at Phillip Island Nature Parks
Meet the world's smallest Penguins at the Penguin Parade, or get up close with Koalas, echidnas, and wallabies at the Koala Conservation Centre. You'll also get the chance to explore the range of walks across the Nature Parks, discover rugged coastal cliff-tops, wander through mangroves and wetlands, and look for native birds and mammals on a woodland walk.
Discover Churchill Island, a secret island rich in pioneer farming heritage or stop by Nobbie's Centre to see amazing marine life up close. You can do all this and more at Phillips Island Nature Parks!
The opportunity to get up close with cute and cuddly animals makes it the best source of kids activities in Melbourne. Just book your tickets now or read more about our range of attractions available.
Phillip Island Nature Parks was created by the State Government of Victoria in 1996 and comprises over 1,805 hectares of Crown Land set aside under the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978 "for the conservation of areas of natural interest or beauty or of scientific, historic or archaeological interest." The opportunity to get up close with cute and cuddly animals, make Phillip Island Nature Parks, the best source of kids activities in Melbourne. Visit http://penguins.org.au/ for more information.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage