ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kids Activities In Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Parks
Total Articles: 8
Melbourne is known for its art and culture scene, fashion and shopping, and exciting, lively atmosphere. While it's a popular tourist destination for couples and individuals, it's also the perfect place to take your family. With hundreds of different attractions on offer, there's never a dull moment in Melbourne.
Take the kids to explore the museums, unique architecture and wildlife parks, or take the opportunity to teach them about the region's unique history and the incredible native wildlife. Read on to learn more about the best kids activities in Melbourne.
Experience the Phillip Island Nature Parks - Melbourne's favourite attraction
Looking for kids activities in Melbourne? Look no further than the Phillip Island Nature Parks. Located just 90 minutes from Melbourne, this unique attraction offers a range of ecotourism experiences across four major parks, a diversity of natural environments, and an abundance of wildlife to encounter. Just a few of the star attractions include the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm and Nobbie's Centre.
Things to do at Phillip Island Nature Parks
Meet the world's smallest Penguins at the Penguin Parade, or get up close with Koalas, echidnas, and wallabies at the Koala Conservation Centre. You'll also get the chance to explore the range of walks across the Nature Parks, discover rugged coastal cliff-tops, wander through mangroves and wetlands, and look for native birds and mammals on a woodland walk.
Discover Churchill Island, a secret island rich in pioneer farming heritage or stop by Nobbie's Centre to see amazing marine life up close. You can do all this and more at Phillips Island Nature Parks!
The opportunity to get up close with cute and cuddly animals makes it the best source of kids activities in Melbourne. Just book your tickets now or read more about our range of attractions available.
Phillip Island Nature Parks was created by the State Government of Victoria in 1996 and comprises over 1,805 hectares of Crown Land set aside under the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978 "for the conservation of areas of natural interest or beauty or of scientific, historic or archaeological interest." The opportunity to get up close with cute and cuddly animals, make Phillip Island Nature Parks, the best source of kids activities in Melbourne. Visit http://penguins.org.au/ for more information.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David