ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why To Choose Santa Susanna Villas?
Total Articles: 16
Santa Susanna is a village located in the area of Costa del Maresme. It has a perfect location combining the charm of the countryside, sea and sun, with closeness to cities of Barcelona and Girona. This enchanting little town lies underneath Montnegre Mountain with beautiful scenery. Clear Mediterranean Sea, golden sand beach, water sports, a palm trees promenade leading to Malgrat de Mar, bars, restaurants and shops make this town very popular with holidaymakers from all over the world. It offers relaxation and lots of fun in the sun and is especially popular with families and children.
If this is not enough to please you, picture a white church on the top of the hill rising above the sea, National Park behind the town, ancient walls of Castillo de Palafolls or water park in nearby Lloret de Mar, the largest in Europe.
So, why should you choose Santa Susanna villas?
This rather vivacious town offers different entertainment and leisure activities. It is a family and children friendly holiday spot. If you are a couple seeking for a little seclusion, you can easily find many private hidden places. Santa Susanna, being a tourist place today provides bars and pubs with live music. Visit nightclubs and dance till the early morning, get a taste of Spanish cuisine in some of the many restaurants or simply enjoy evening walks along the charming lighted promenade with nice seats that allow you a relaxing view of the beach. If you are a shopaholic, Santa Susanna has something for you too. Buy your presents in shops along the promenade or visit the old town. The old town is also the place to relish some traditional Spanish food and local wines. Its paved narrow streets hide plenty of little retail shops and daily market with local products. Also, Barcelona is an hour’s drive away if you are looking for some serious shopping.
The adventurous ones will be excited and pleased with the mountain biking routes that stretch through the amazing scenery of Maresme Coast, its nature reserves and Montnegre Mountain.
Santa Susanna beach, proximity of the city of Barcelona, a range of s ports and alternative activities make this graceful village a perfect spot to enjoy holidays with your family. While staying in Santa Susanna villas, make your vacation more private and spacious with all the necessary freedom for a unique experience. Other than that you will get more personalized attention, spend less money while receiving more and have your own intimate getaway.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on ferienhaus mallorca.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe