ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do In Sant Pere Pescador?
Total Articles: 16
Sant Pere Pescador is a picturesque little town in one of the most beautiful bays on the Mediterranean coast. Bordered by the River Fluvia and surrounded with beautiful countryside filled with apple orchards and long golden beaches, this town is a perfect example of natural balance. This scenic little town offers a lot for an enjoyable vacation.
You may ask yourself what is there to do in a place like that. Well, here is what!
The biggest attraction in Sant Pere Pescador is the long, 7 km stretched golden sand beach that seems to spread without ending. If you walk just a bit further from its main part, you will find your isolated spot for sure. Sports fans will find a treat for themselves as well. At this beach you can practice sailing, windsurfing, beach volleyball, kayaking or even catamaran sailing. This beach is suitable for all windsurfing lovers due to its spry winds. Sant Pere Pescador’s beaches, especially Cortal de la Devesa and Can Martinet Beach are perfect kite surfing areas.
The Fluvia River is well equipped for water-skiing. If you are passionate about fishing, here is the spot for you too. The banks of the river are the perfect place to line up and angle something. Hopefully, it’s going to be a fish!
There are a lot of activities to choose from in this agricultural little town. When you get tired of beaches, sunbathing and swimming (if that is even possible); hop on the bike and take a tour around the countryside and discover the everyday life of the country. By the way, if you want to immerse yourself more in the life of the country, visit the local market and taste fruits and vegetables from local farms while talking to friendly inhabitants. Sant Pere Pescador’s biking path will give you a chance to explore all the amazing colours of the landscape from yellow and green orchards to blue water of the sea and golden sand. You may also take a hike; try skydiving or horse riding.
For a bit of culture visit the Parish church from the 17th century, Casa Caramany built between the 16th and 19th centuries, and the Chapel of SantSebastia dated from the 17th century. You can also visit nearby towns of Figueres, Castellod’Empuries and the ruins of Empuries. Do not miss ElsAiguamolls de l'Empordà Natural Park since it is an emblematic part of Catalonia.
Sant Pere Pescador offers different types of accommodation, but choosing villa Sant Pere Pescobar provides you with an enjoyable and comfortable stay, ideal for those who seek excitement and fun, but also enough privacy to get away from it.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on Ferienwohnung San Jose.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure