ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do When In Santcebria De Vallalta?
Total Articles: 16
This calm, scenic small town is in Maresme, Catalonia. It has a perfect position which provides its visitors an escape to nature and a quick hop to the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona. It is fantastic in combining the best of two worlds.
There is a lot you can do from your villa SantCebria de Vallalta – take a trip to Montenegro Nature Park, dip yourself in the clear Mediterranean Sea, do some shopping in big cities in the neighborhood or simply pick strawberries in the country with your family.
If you get a bit tired from the calmness of this little village, look for some excitement and culture in the area.
Here are a few sites to visit:
Arenys de Mar shipyards and nautical school were built in the 18th century. A fishing fleet of Costa Maresme is based here and this place is really interesting for its fish auctions.
The Basilica of Santa Maria in Matero was built in the 15th century but had some additions in the 18th century. The most interesting part of the church is El Roser- itsBaroc altar. In the Chapel of El Dosors, you will find AntoniViladomat paintings.
The Museum Frederic Mares de la Punta is placed in a hospital from the 18th century. It contains a collection of laces made with different techniques and different materials. It was donated by the sculptor Frederic Mares.
Dosrius is a scenic village in a valley under the hills of the Costa del Maresme. Here you will enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the pine and oak forests. While here, do not miss Church of SantAcisle y Santa Victoria built in the 16th century with a square bell tower.
Tordera market is a famous market in this area. It takes place in the old part of town and attracts people from the area. Tordera is also known for its Romanesque Church of SantEsteve and from Tordera you can take walk to Montegre hills.
La Placa Santa Anna is situated in the centre of Mataro. You can see the Church of Santa Anna from the 18th Century and Town Hall built in the 17th Century.
For some excitement and fun visit Marineland. This family attraction has water activities for all ages and animal exhibitions as well. Do not miss Water World Lloret De Mar and its water attractions that range from huge pools to twisting slides.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on ferienhäuser mallorca.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson