ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do When In Santcebria De Vallalta?
Total Articles: 16
This calm, scenic small town is in Maresme, Catalonia. It has a perfect position which provides its visitors an escape to nature and a quick hop to the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona. It is fantastic in combining the best of two worlds.
There is a lot you can do from your villa SantCebria de Vallalta – take a trip to Montenegro Nature Park, dip yourself in the clear Mediterranean Sea, do some shopping in big cities in the neighborhood or simply pick strawberries in the country with your family.
If you get a bit tired from the calmness of this little village, look for some excitement and culture in the area.
Here are a few sites to visit:
Arenys de Mar shipyards and nautical school were built in the 18th century. A fishing fleet of Costa Maresme is based here and this place is really interesting for its fish auctions.
The Basilica of Santa Maria in Matero was built in the 15th century but had some additions in the 18th century. The most interesting part of the church is El Roser- itsBaroc altar. In the Chapel of El Dosors, you will find AntoniViladomat paintings.
The Museum Frederic Mares de la Punta is placed in a hospital from the 18th century. It contains a collection of laces made with different techniques and different materials. It was donated by the sculptor Frederic Mares.
Dosrius is a scenic village in a valley under the hills of the Costa del Maresme. Here you will enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the pine and oak forests. While here, do not miss Church of SantAcisle y Santa Victoria built in the 16th century with a square bell tower.
Tordera market is a famous market in this area. It takes place in the old part of town and attracts people from the area. Tordera is also known for its Romanesque Church of SantEsteve and from Tordera you can take walk to Montegre hills.
La Placa Santa Anna is situated in the centre of Mataro. You can see the Church of Santa Anna from the 18th Century and Town Hall built in the 17th Century.
For some excitement and fun visit Marineland. This family attraction has water activities for all ages and animal exhibitions as well. Do not miss Water World Lloret De Mar and its water attractions that range from huge pools to twisting slides.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on ferienhäuser mallorca.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco