ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
How To Match A Tie With Dress Shirt?
Total Articles: 2
Matching tie to dress shirt and jacket is not end of world. Men think it is an easy task but those who are born with special sense of fashion. Rest consider it very difficult task that’s why mostly they ask to their wives or special ones to buy matching ties with shirt. By learning the rules which are simple, anyone can easily match a tie with shirt/jacket worn. The plain white dress shirt is very simple but a formal attire. Any pattern or color tie will do that when the tie coordinates or match with pant or trouser worn. This is those who worn in offices can fine white dress shirt with tie to be standard dress. If you have worn a jacket must consider where it will be worn. This will guide you in selecting the suitable tie. Worship is not the place for tie. Save novelty ties for such places and situations. As already stated that matching ties and shirt is potentially difficult thing. What knot? What color?
Solid dress shirt is not tricky as it looks. The simple choice is to match same color tie with shirt.
A dress shirt for businessmen is same as a canvas for any artist. This is time when you are very much confused that what you want to wear. A white shirt is a perfect solution, any tie can match it well. This practice is common and worn at work. Find below some rules mentioned to meet the challenges for tie.
1. Pale Blue Shirt - Try white, dark blue, light gray, burgundy, yellow, red, navy or pale blue.
2. Pink Shirt - Try white, light gray, burgundy, navy or pink.
3. Tan Shirt - Wear white, tan, light and dark ash grey, brown and black
4. French Blue - (in navy & pale blue) – Try to wear French blue, gold, gray, yellow, white bright red, deep burgundy and gold.
5. White Shirt - Try any pattern, color tie will do.
6. Black Shirt - Try White, black, grey, or other colors.
7. Deep Red Shirt - Try to wear pale blue, light or bright red or pale yellow, pink
For patterned, striped or checkered custom made shirts try this exercise. Hang the dress shirt by itself on the wall or lay-it on bed. Must consider the base color which is pre-dominant color. Use the matching tie of this color. If a striped tie is required and then selected shirt is also checked make sure that tie’s lines are twice the size of shirt’s strip. It means that a dress shirt with ¼ inch strips must be paired with tie that have ½ inch diagonal stripes. Selecting a tie with 2 coordinating colors in above list will look great. Am I right? Plaid ties works well. It is easy to pair them with any solid color shirt that match the main color of tie. With some practice, finding the correct tie to wear will develop second nature. Same rules are applied for slanted stripped shirt, plaid and solid color shirts.
For more details please visit: http://www.fitcustomshirts.com/custom-dress-shirts
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Few Useful Tips To Look Gorgeous In Salwar Kameez
Author: Daniel Bennett
2. Secrets For Purchasing A Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses
3. Tips For Choosing The Ideal Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses Uk
4. What To Know Before Going To A Pawn Shop
Author: Lisa Aguilar
5. Tissot Sea Touch T026.420.11.031.00 Mens Watch |the Voodoo Diver From Tissot
Author: Jasson C
6. Ladies Bikinis Znu.com Sport Bikini
7. Sparkly And Lovely Crystal Jewelry For All
Author: Ethan Collins
8. Bikini Online Shop Znu.com Sport Bikini
9. Bikini Pictures Znu.com Sport Bikini
10. Get Your Wedding Dress To Fit Exactly As You Need It To
Author: Wedding Dress
11. Get The Perfect Look In Ball Dresses Nz
12. All In One Swim Dress With Beauty, Style And Sophistication
13. Enjoy The Convenience Of Shopping Sarees Online
Author: Daniel Bennett
14. Accessorize Your Outfit With Bangles To Create A Stunning Look
Author: Olivia Henriques
15. Design And Features Of Platform Boots
Author: Jason Lindsay