ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
How To Match A Tie With Dress Shirt?
Total Articles: 2
Matching tie to dress shirt and jacket is not end of world. Men think it is an easy task but those who are born with special sense of fashion. Rest consider it very difficult task that’s why mostly they ask to their wives or special ones to buy matching ties with shirt. By learning the rules which are simple, anyone can easily match a tie with shirt/jacket worn. The plain white dress shirt is very simple but a formal attire. Any pattern or color tie will do that when the tie coordinates or match with pant or trouser worn. This is those who worn in offices can fine white dress shirt with tie to be standard dress. If you have worn a jacket must consider where it will be worn. This will guide you in selecting the suitable tie. Worship is not the place for tie. Save novelty ties for such places and situations. As already stated that matching ties and shirt is potentially difficult thing. What knot? What color?
Solid dress shirt is not tricky as it looks. The simple choice is to match same color tie with shirt.
A dress shirt for businessmen is same as a canvas for any artist. This is time when you are very much confused that what you want to wear. A white shirt is a perfect solution, any tie can match it well. This practice is common and worn at work. Find below some rules mentioned to meet the challenges for tie.
1. Pale Blue Shirt - Try white, dark blue, light gray, burgundy, yellow, red, navy or pale blue.
2. Pink Shirt - Try white, light gray, burgundy, navy or pink.
3. Tan Shirt - Wear white, tan, light and dark ash grey, brown and black
4. French Blue - (in navy & pale blue) – Try to wear French blue, gold, gray, yellow, white bright red, deep burgundy and gold.
5. White Shirt - Try any pattern, color tie will do.
6. Black Shirt - Try White, black, grey, or other colors.
7. Deep Red Shirt - Try to wear pale blue, light or bright red or pale yellow, pink
For patterned, striped or checkered custom made shirts try this exercise. Hang the dress shirt by itself on the wall or lay-it on bed. Must consider the base color which is pre-dominant color. Use the matching tie of this color. If a striped tie is required and then selected shirt is also checked make sure that tie’s lines are twice the size of shirt’s strip. It means that a dress shirt with ¼ inch strips must be paired with tie that have ½ inch diagonal stripes. Selecting a tie with 2 coordinating colors in above list will look great. Am I right? Plaid ties works well. It is easy to pair them with any solid color shirt that match the main color of tie. With some practice, finding the correct tie to wear will develop second nature. Same rules are applied for slanted stripped shirt, plaid and solid color shirts.
For more details please visit: http://www.fitcustomshirts.com/custom-dress-shirts
Fashion/Costume Articles1. The Changing Face Of Indian Fashion Industry
Author: Amaya Sharma
2. Your Love For Animals Now Revealed Through Trendy Jewelry
Author: Hugo McCoy
3. Versace, Roberto Cavalli & Missoni - A Luxury Fashion Brands For Men & Women Clothing In Delhi India
Author: Infinite Luxury
4. 3 Engagement Rings You Haven’t Considered
Author: David Smith
5. Top 10 Bridal Lehenga Trends For 2017-2018
Author: Sonali Lad
6. Beach Holiday Checklist
7. Beach Vacation Must- Haves For Men
8. Made In Usa Jeans – Right Compliment To Your Look
Author: Jeff Harmon
9. Process Of Making Cotton Clothes
Author: Cotton Source
10. Are Briefs Ideal For Summer?
Author: Andrew Joel
11. Gold Dust Woman
Author: Edmund Brunetti
12. How Do You Choose The Best Two Cats Pendants?
Author: Hugo McCoy
13. How To Select The Mangalsutra Designs Latest Mangalsutra Online
Author: Pravalika M
14. Molna Butterfly Ankle Strap Sandals
Author: Amardeep kaur
15. Why Fashion Clothing And Accessories Are Top Sellers Online?
Author: sonu kumar