ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Makes People Book Ireland Holiday Cottages Instead Ofhotels?
Total Articles: 6
What a cottage has to offer or how it is different from a hotel is the real question? You would certainly book an independent cottage, if you come to know its advantages.
Which accommodation are you booking for your Ireland holidays? If you are staying in a hotel or resort then you should rethink your decision. There are many choices like Ireland holiday cottages. This is independent holiday accommodation that providesa home-like-setting so that you feel like a homeowner even when you are miles away from your own home.
What a cottage has to offer or how is it different from hotel is the real question? Cost saving is one of the biggest advantagesof renting a cottage but why should a wealthy person rent a holiday cottage, when they are able to enjoy a deluxe stay in a luxury hotel? Certainly money isn’t the driving force that encourages people to rent holiday cottages.
An independent holiday cottage provides privacy and freedom. When you rent a cottage, you rent it as a whole and not a part of it. For instance take a two-bedroom cottage. You would rent the two bedrooms and not one. In this way, you have two bedrooms to rest and relax. A small family with parents and kids could enjoy their holidays to the full in this type of accommodation. One bedroom could be used for kids and other by parents. In this way, parents could ensure their privacy even when they are on holidays with the kids.
Could you get this type of freedom in a hotel? You could book as many hotel rooms as you want but you can’t get the feeling of inclusiveness. You would live separately even after booking a couple of rooms in a hotel. But in a cottage, you would live like a family. The accommodation would be yours whilst you are on holiday. This is why people going to Ireland choose Ireland holiday cottages instead of hotels.
Staying in countryside Ireland holiday cottages is like a dream come true for city dwellers with plenty of open space all around. There is little traffic noise in the countryside and you are far more likely to have privacy in the country than the city. They come to the countryside on holiday to live like locals. There they mix-up with locals, savor local delicacies and visit local tourist attractions.
If you’re going to Ireland and you have made no hotel bookings yet then you should consider taking an independent cottage. Look for the most popular Ireland holiday cottages and choose one, if you are satisfied with the facilities and charges of a cottage.
About The Author
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David