ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Get People Flocking To Your Ads And Sales Letters In Droves
Total Articles: 38
If you'd like to know an admittedly "sneaky" way to squeeze significantly more sales from your copy, then this article will show you how.
But first, let me give you a "disclaimer."
Like anything else, there's a right way and a wrong way to use the tactic you're about to see.
If you use it the wrong way, you may make more money, but you may also end up turning a lot of people off. Possibly even people who normally would have bought from you.
On the other hand, if you use this secret the right way -- the honest and ethical way -- then I think you will find your sales going through the roof. You'll have to test it, of course. But just about everyone I know who uses this (including myself) sees a dramatic bump in response.
Okay, enough build up. Here's the secret:
What you do is purposely send your sales letters and ads (whether online or offline) with a mistake in the offer, the guarantee or anywhere else that makes sense.
And that then gives you an "excuse" to mail/email people again to bring their attention back to your offer and pique their interest.
Now, again, there is a wrong way and a right way of doing this.
The wrong way is to do it blatantly and obviously. Especially if you are selling to people who are already savvy marketers. They'll see right through it. It may not hurt your response, but it might if people feel insulted.
On the other hand, if you do this strategically -- even if it goes out to people who might normally be aware of a tactic like this -- then your sales can multiply. Sometimes two or three fold.
What do I mean by strategically?
Well, for example, if your offer says something like this:
"And if it's not everything I say, I'll not only refund your money...but give you $10 just for your trouble!"
You could then send out another announcement to your list and say something about how you made an error. How you promised to refund their money and give them ten dollars just for their trouble. But what you really meant was you will give them $100 just for their trouble.
That way, you bring their attention back to your offer (and you can do this with any aspect of your ad, I just use the offer as one example) and -- since you enlarged it and made it even better than what they thought -- you instantly capture the interest of people who ignored your ad the first time.
Again, I can't stress how important it is to do this the right way. If it's a blatant and obvious "trick" it could backfire (depending on who you're selling to). But if you do it strategically, with some purpose behind it, it can as much as double your response.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy