ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Get People Flocking To Your Ads And Sales Letters In Droves
Total Articles: 38
If you'd like to know an admittedly "sneaky" way to squeeze significantly more sales from your copy, then this article will show you how.
But first, let me give you a "disclaimer."
Like anything else, there's a right way and a wrong way to use the tactic you're about to see.
If you use it the wrong way, you may make more money, but you may also end up turning a lot of people off. Possibly even people who normally would have bought from you.
On the other hand, if you use this secret the right way -- the honest and ethical way -- then I think you will find your sales going through the roof. You'll have to test it, of course. But just about everyone I know who uses this (including myself) sees a dramatic bump in response.
Okay, enough build up. Here's the secret:
What you do is purposely send your sales letters and ads (whether online or offline) with a mistake in the offer, the guarantee or anywhere else that makes sense.
And that then gives you an "excuse" to mail/email people again to bring their attention back to your offer and pique their interest.
Now, again, there is a wrong way and a right way of doing this.
The wrong way is to do it blatantly and obviously. Especially if you are selling to people who are already savvy marketers. They'll see right through it. It may not hurt your response, but it might if people feel insulted.
On the other hand, if you do this strategically -- even if it goes out to people who might normally be aware of a tactic like this -- then your sales can multiply. Sometimes two or three fold.
What do I mean by strategically?
Well, for example, if your offer says something like this:
"And if it's not everything I say, I'll not only refund your money...but give you $10 just for your trouble!"
You could then send out another announcement to your list and say something about how you made an error. How you promised to refund their money and give them ten dollars just for their trouble. But what you really meant was you will give them $100 just for their trouble.
That way, you bring their attention back to your offer (and you can do this with any aspect of your ad, I just use the offer as one example) and -- since you enlarged it and made it even better than what they thought -- you instantly capture the interest of people who ignored your ad the first time.
Again, I can't stress how important it is to do this the right way. If it's a blatant and obvious "trick" it could backfire (depending on who you're selling to). But if you do it strategically, with some purpose behind it, it can as much as double your response.
Education Articles1. Selection Procedure Of Nda Exam
Author: Johny Gibbes
2. Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Author: Ishita Trivedi
3. A Great Career From Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Develop Your Skills With The Help Of Instructor-free Self Learning Courses
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
5. An Overview Of Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager Along With Its Key Benefits
6. Coaching Class - 6 Ways To Excel At Coaching Class
Author: Arpita Classes
7. Why Overseas Education Consultants Became Necessary In Today’s Global Education Market?
Author: aanandita kumari
8. Top 6 It Security Certification Programs For Boost Your Career
9. 700-260 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Search For Best B.tech University In India Ends At Dehradun
Author: Graphic Era
11. Final Choice Of Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: Paul Wright
12. Using Interface We Get The Multiple Interface In Java
13. Cbse To Introduce Book Lockers!
14. Industrial Training In Webtrackker Technology
15. Why The Best Engineering College In Dehradun Is The Perfect Solution For You
Author: Graphic Era