ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Get People Flocking To Your Ads And Sales Letters In Droves
Total Articles: 38
If you'd like to know an admittedly "sneaky" way to squeeze significantly more sales from your copy, then this article will show you how.
But first, let me give you a "disclaimer."
Like anything else, there's a right way and a wrong way to use the tactic you're about to see.
If you use it the wrong way, you may make more money, but you may also end up turning a lot of people off. Possibly even people who normally would have bought from you.
On the other hand, if you use this secret the right way -- the honest and ethical way -- then I think you will find your sales going through the roof. You'll have to test it, of course. But just about everyone I know who uses this (including myself) sees a dramatic bump in response.
Okay, enough build up. Here's the secret:
What you do is purposely send your sales letters and ads (whether online or offline) with a mistake in the offer, the guarantee or anywhere else that makes sense.
And that then gives you an "excuse" to mail/email people again to bring their attention back to your offer and pique their interest.
Now, again, there is a wrong way and a right way of doing this.
The wrong way is to do it blatantly and obviously. Especially if you are selling to people who are already savvy marketers. They'll see right through it. It may not hurt your response, but it might if people feel insulted.
On the other hand, if you do this strategically -- even if it goes out to people who might normally be aware of a tactic like this -- then your sales can multiply. Sometimes two or three fold.
What do I mean by strategically?
Well, for example, if your offer says something like this:
"And if it's not everything I say, I'll not only refund your money...but give you $10 just for your trouble!"
You could then send out another announcement to your list and say something about how you made an error. How you promised to refund their money and give them ten dollars just for their trouble. But what you really meant was you will give them $100 just for their trouble.
That way, you bring their attention back to your offer (and you can do this with any aspect of your ad, I just use the offer as one example) and -- since you enlarged it and made it even better than what they thought -- you instantly capture the interest of people who ignored your ad the first time.
Again, I can't stress how important it is to do this the right way. If it's a blatant and obvious "trick" it could backfire (depending on who you're selling to). But if you do it strategically, with some purpose behind it, it can as much as double your response.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program