ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Beginner Copywriters Can Make A Lot Of Money Very Quickly
Total Articles: 37
If you are a beginner copywriter looking for a way to get started, then this article will show you how.
Here's what you do:
Go to eBay or some other auction site and look for ads selling things that are selling for maybe $400 or $500 or even just $300 or $200, and that are listed over and over again -- but not selling.
Look for ones that are very poorly written. Ads you can look at and say, "I can do better than that!" and use your copywriting skills to rewrite the ad.
Then, when you've rewritten the ad contact that seller and simply say, "I've been looking at your eBay ad for the last couple of weeks or the last couple of months, and although you have a good ad, there are a lot of things that you can do to make this auction sell better and sell at a higher price and sell more often. What I've done is I've taken the liberty of rewriting your ad, and I'd like to get your opinion on it."
Then, you put your ad up on a webpage, and you let him know the ad is copyrighted under international and federal law.
You may even want to use a simple "non-disclosure" form they must sign before they can view the ad as an extra layer of protection (just in case).
If you really want to go the extra mile, you can even get some simple software that will allow you to protect the page, meaning he can't copy and paste or print the page so it's just view only.
The idea here is you want to show him your work, but you don't want him to be able to copy and paste it, or use it.
At that point you can then get his opinion and you can sell that to him, or you could negotiate.
You could say, "I'll let you use my sales letter to sell your product. Why don't you test it on one or two of your auctions? And then you pay me a percentage on everything you sell for using my sales letter."
If he says no, move on to someone else selling something similar where you don't have to do any massive rewriting.
And just keep going after them. There are so many ads on these auction sites.
You should especially look at the completed auctions for stuff that sells for ten, fifteen, twenty thousand dollars.
Let's say you find someone selling a million dollar boat, for example. And let's say he has great pictures, but he has no copy, no benefits, no descriptions.
You can simply say, "Did you ever sell the boat?"
Chances are he'll say something like, "Nah, I never sold it. It's still sitting here."
You could negotiate and say, "Let me help you sell your boat. I'll write an ad to sell the boat, and if we sell the boat, you split it with me. You pay me $2,000 or $3,000 or $4,000, whatever."
Look, this may sound simple, but it works. The world is starved for good copy -- especially on the online auctions.
And this is a great w
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.