ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copy Writing For The Web 6 Facts That Will Help You Write Web Copy That Sells
Total Articles: 119
Do you buy your products and services from a trusted source? These 6 facts will help you build a better online brand and forge effective marketing connections.
Think about where you buy your groceries, your clothing and your electronics. Do you trust these stores, these brands and these products?
FACT 1: The relationship comes first!
People buy from people they know, like and trust. The best way to do this is to offer value. This means giving them education, information, facts and ideas on how your products fit their needs. Be consistent with your offers. For example in an email campaign, present a consistent branding format or layout. Use consistent mailing times, consistent yet intriguing nomenclature in the subject line and other standards you have created. Don't confuse the reader.
FACT 2: We respond to our name.
Make it personal! Add personalization when you can. Make the reader feel like you personally wrote a note to them.
Consider this: if you were out shopping and someone yelled your name, whether the person is call you or someone with your name, your ears will perk up immediately. When we hear our name, we pause and listen. Think about it,
FACT 3: Curiosity causes clicks!
We want our user to take action. Have you ever read an email subject line that says, "(Your Name), Do you know Sally"? This makes that user curious and they have to click to find out about Sally.
FACT 4: Involvement is necessary for any great relationship!
Whether you are writing an email, creating a podcast, a poll or a video, it is important to get your audience involved. Ask questions in whatever media you use. Talk about people's problems. And don't forget your audience is tuned into WIIFM: What's in it for me. You need to help them achieve what they need to accomplish.
FACT 5: We make buying decisions based on emotional factors!
For example: Fear of loss: If people feel that are going to lose their chance to receive the product or service they are more likely to act now vs. later. Fear of loss can be demonstrated with a limited time offer, a deadline, a price change or a bonus offer.
FACT 6: Clear process instructions sell!
Tell your prospect exactly what you want them to do. What steps do they need to take? Make them simple, clear and concise. "Go here now." "Visit this page." "Click here." You get the idea because you are a consumer, too. Be an intentional consumer and note what works to sell you. More than likely, it is a proven technique that you can use in your own business.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni