ALL >> Education >> View Article
Copy Writing For The Web 6 Facts That Will Help You Write Web Copy That Sells
Total Articles: 119
Do you buy your products and services from a trusted source? These 6 facts will help you build a better online brand and forge effective marketing connections.
Think about where you buy your groceries, your clothing and your electronics. Do you trust these stores, these brands and these products?
FACT 1: The relationship comes first!
People buy from people they know, like and trust. The best way to do this is to offer value. This means giving them education, information, facts and ideas on how your products fit their needs. Be consistent with your offers. For example in an email campaign, present a consistent branding format or layout. Use consistent mailing times, consistent yet intriguing nomenclature in the subject line and other standards you have created. Don't confuse the reader.
FACT 2: We respond to our name.
Make it personal! Add personalization when you can. Make the reader feel like you personally wrote a note to them.
Consider this: if you were out shopping and someone yelled your name, whether the person is call you or someone with your name, your ears will perk up immediately. When we hear our name, we pause and listen. Think about it,
FACT 3: Curiosity causes clicks!
We want our user to take action. Have you ever read an email subject line that says, "(Your Name), Do you know Sally"? This makes that user curious and they have to click to find out about Sally.
FACT 4: Involvement is necessary for any great relationship!
Whether you are writing an email, creating a podcast, a poll or a video, it is important to get your audience involved. Ask questions in whatever media you use. Talk about people's problems. And don't forget your audience is tuned into WIIFM: What's in it for me. You need to help them achieve what they need to accomplish.
FACT 5: We make buying decisions based on emotional factors!
For example: Fear of loss: If people feel that are going to lose their chance to receive the product or service they are more likely to act now vs. later. Fear of loss can be demonstrated with a limited time offer, a deadline, a price change or a bonus offer.
FACT 6: Clear process instructions sell!
Tell your prospect exactly what you want them to do. What steps do they need to take? Make them simple, clear and concise. "Go here now." "Visit this page." "Click here." You get the idea because you are a consumer, too. Be an intentional consumer and note what works to sell you. More than likely, it is a proven technique that you can use in your own business.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy