ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Things To Do In Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Parks
Total Articles: 25
With so many attractions and things to do, it's no wonder that Melbourne is such a popular destination. Known for its art and culture scene, Melbourne is the perfect place to explore on foot or via the public transport system. See the beautiful public spaces and works of art, enjoy the boutique shopping and see the unique fashion of Melbourne locals, or visit the many historical features like heritage sites, museums and gold rush architecture.
Melbourne is an exciting and ever-changing city with plenty of events and attractions, and a lively dining scene. Read on to learn more about some of the best things to do in Melbourne.
Visit the Phillip Island Nature Parks - one of Melbourne's top attractions
If you're looking for things to do in Melbourne, you can't beat the Phillip Island Nature Parks. Just 90 minutes from Melbourne, it's one of Australia's top nature-based wildlife experiences. Spend the day exploring the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm, or book a multi-day trip to enjoy the many restaurants, relaxing beaches and parks nearby.
Highlights from the Phillip Island Nature Parks
At this beautiful Victorian wildlife reserve, you can see the world's smallest penguins at the Penguin Parade, meet the koalas, echidnas, and wallabies of the Koala Conservation Centre, or explore scenic walks through Nature Parks, along rugged coastal cliff-tops, lush mangroves and wetlands, and see native birds and mammals on a woodland walk.
Stop over to Churchill Island to discover a secret island rich in pioneer farming heritage, or visit Nobbie's centre for the opportunity to see marine life up close. Phillip Island Nature Parks offers enough activities for you to fill a whole day, or a long weekend. This popular attraction has some of the best things to do in Melbourne, all in one place.
To see it for yourself, just book your tickets now or read more about the range of attractions on offer.
Phillip Island Nature Parks was created by the State Government of Victoria in 1996 and comprises over 1,805 hectares of Crown Land set aside under the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978 "for the conservation of areas of natural interest or beauty or of scientific, historic or archaeological interest." Phillip Island Nature Parks, can provide things to do in Melbourne, whether you're looking for sigh-seeing, animals and our famous penguin parades, we have it all.Visit http://penguins.org.au/things-to-do-in-melbourne.htm for more information.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson