ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Things To Do In Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Parks
Total Articles: 25
With so many attractions and things to do, it's no wonder that Melbourne is such a popular destination. Known for its art and culture scene, Melbourne is the perfect place to explore on foot or via the public transport system. See the beautiful public spaces and works of art, enjoy the boutique shopping and see the unique fashion of Melbourne locals, or visit the many historical features like heritage sites, museums and gold rush architecture.
Melbourne is an exciting and ever-changing city with plenty of events and attractions, and a lively dining scene. Read on to learn more about some of the best things to do in Melbourne.
Visit the Phillip Island Nature Parks - one of Melbourne's top attractions
If you're looking for things to do in Melbourne, you can't beat the Phillip Island Nature Parks. Just 90 minutes from Melbourne, it's one of Australia's top nature-based wildlife experiences. Spend the day exploring the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm, or book a multi-day trip to enjoy the many restaurants, relaxing beaches and parks nearby.
Highlights from the Phillip Island Nature Parks
At this beautiful Victorian wildlife reserve, you can see the world's smallest penguins at the Penguin Parade, meet the koalas, echidnas, and wallabies of the Koala Conservation Centre, or explore scenic walks through Nature Parks, along rugged coastal cliff-tops, lush mangroves and wetlands, and see native birds and mammals on a woodland walk.
Stop over to Churchill Island to discover a secret island rich in pioneer farming heritage, or visit Nobbie's centre for the opportunity to see marine life up close. Phillip Island Nature Parks offers enough activities for you to fill a whole day, or a long weekend. This popular attraction has some of the best things to do in Melbourne, all in one place.
To see it for yourself, just book your tickets now or read more about the range of attractions on offer.
Phillip Island Nature Parks was created by the State Government of Victoria in 1996 and comprises over 1,805 hectares of Crown Land set aside under the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978 "for the conservation of areas of natural interest or beauty or of scientific, historic or archaeological interest." Phillip Island Nature Parks, can provide things to do in Melbourne, whether you're looking for sigh-seeing, animals and our famous penguin parades, we have it all.Visit http://penguins.org.au/things-to-do-in-melbourne.htm for more information.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal