ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Things To Do In Melbourne, Phillip Island Nature Parks
Total Articles: 25
With so many attractions and things to do, it's no wonder that Melbourne is such a popular destination. Known for its art and culture scene, Melbourne is the perfect place to explore on foot or via the public transport system. See the beautiful public spaces and works of art, enjoy the boutique shopping and see the unique fashion of Melbourne locals, or visit the many historical features like heritage sites, museums and gold rush architecture.
Melbourne is an exciting and ever-changing city with plenty of events and attractions, and a lively dining scene. Read on to learn more about some of the best things to do in Melbourne.
Visit the Phillip Island Nature Parks - one of Melbourne's top attractions
If you're looking for things to do in Melbourne, you can't beat the Phillip Island Nature Parks. Just 90 minutes from Melbourne, it's one of Australia's top nature-based wildlife experiences. Spend the day exploring the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm, or book a multi-day trip to enjoy the many restaurants, relaxing beaches and parks nearby.
Highlights from the Phillip Island Nature Parks
At this beautiful Victorian wildlife reserve, you can see the world's smallest penguins at the Penguin Parade, meet the koalas, echidnas, and wallabies of the Koala Conservation Centre, or explore scenic walks through Nature Parks, along rugged coastal cliff-tops, lush mangroves and wetlands, and see native birds and mammals on a woodland walk.
Stop over to Churchill Island to discover a secret island rich in pioneer farming heritage, or visit Nobbie's centre for the opportunity to see marine life up close. Phillip Island Nature Parks offers enough activities for you to fill a whole day, or a long weekend. This popular attraction has some of the best things to do in Melbourne, all in one place.
To see it for yourself, just book your tickets now or read more about the range of attractions on offer.
Phillip Island Nature Parks was created by the State Government of Victoria in 1996 and comprises over 1,805 hectares of Crown Land set aside under the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978 "for the conservation of areas of natural interest or beauty or of scientific, historic or archaeological interest." Phillip Island Nature Parks, can provide things to do in Melbourne, whether you're looking for sigh-seeing, animals and our famous penguin parades, we have it all.Visit http://penguins.org.au/things-to-do-in-melbourne.htm for more information.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa