ALL >> Business >> View Article
Energy Recovery From Biomass Using Briquette Press TechnologyBy Expert Author: Avani Dholkiya
This research was to design a Briquette Press to produce biomass briquette fuel by a Briquetting process, and to investigate its performance in terms of production rate and specific energy consumption in echo friendly way.
Briquette biomass, mostly made of green waste and other organic materials, are commonly used for electricity generation, heat, and cooking fuel. These compressed compounds contain various organic materials, including rice husk, biogases, ground nut shells, municipal solid waste, agricultural waste, or anything that contains high nitrogen content. The composition of the Briquette biomass varies by area due to the availability of raw materials.
it is essential to know whether the Briquette Press technology was economically viable or not. Therefore an attempt was made for estimation of economics of the Biomass briquettes prepared by Briquette Press technology from biomass. Thebio briquettes were prepared on screw press extruder briquette press for different combinations of major biomass. The prepared bio briquettes after sun drying were subjected to various tests for assessing the quality of fuel.
Compared to fossil fuels, the biomass briquettes produce low net total greenhouse gas emissions because the materials used are already a part of the carbon cycle. The most common use of the briquettes biomass is in the developing world, where energy sources are not as widely available. Lot of companies are using this technology of briquette press, as it is eco friendly and makes best use of waste.
Some fuel from biomass tends to fuse together better than other biomass. Sawdust is an especially suitable feedstock for pelleting because the lignin that is naturally present in the wood acts as a glue to hold the pellet together. Briquette press helps processing of the material in pieces of geometrically regular and uniform in each case form, almost same mass.
Bio energy briquette press is used to manufacture best class and good mass bio briquettes from agro-forestry waste like timber flakes, sawdust, rice husk, wheat straw and other biomass material. These briquetting plants are used in certain industries extensively such as ceramic and refractory industry, chemicals, milk plants, lamination industries, food processing industries, leather industry, textile units and brick making units. Binder less technology is used in Briquette press that ensures it is commercially viable, it is easy to operate and maintain and the technology is accepted globally.
Business Articles1. How To Success The Method Of Advertising A Website With The Help Of Ppc Management Services
2. Empire City Locksmith Presents Emergency Locksmith Services For Reasonable Prices
3. Empire City Locksmith: Find How To Enter In Home Or Car After Losing Keys
4. Empire City Locksmith Presents Best Technical Assistance For Guaranteed Security
5. Five Features To Notice When Hiring Locksmith Services In New York
6. Hire Empire City Locksmith To Get Superb Services In New York
7. What’s Fun About Co-working?
Author: Space Whiz
8. Importance Of Our Vegetarian Recipes To Your Health
9. Reliable Outlet For All Forms Of Executive Gifts
10. Get Latest Executive Gifts In Dubai
11. Best Store For Merlin Gifts
12. Best Places To Purchase Ramadan Corporate Gifts
13. Best Place To Buy Promotional Gifts
14. Best Place To Buy Highly Affordable Merlin Gifts
15. Best Place To Buy Company Gifts In Dubai