ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Changing Your Mindset Towards Link Building
Today, most businesses associate link building with rank improvements. Yes, link building does help with rank improvement, but only when done in the right way. Poor link building practices can lead to loss of rankings – thanks to recent in changes in search algorithms.
Well, this write up is not much about getting higher page ranks but more about link building as a way to get new clients – even without any boost in search engine rankings.
When a home needs to be sold or when there is an open house, you will see a lot of placards outside in the neighborhood. When a store has a sale, they sometimes employ someone at the street corner with a sign of the sale and also to handover some fliers. The more the coverage of the signs or fliers, the better the chance of attracting more number of interested people. Right! Similarly, link building needs to be done to make sure your site is well promoted in the online space for potential customers to find you.
Where to build links?
A link is like a phone number. You will not be able to find a business online without a link. Once you start thinking about link building, you need to figure out where to build the links. So these links will get some visitors.
People used to lookup yellow pages and many do even today to find a business. They need some listings of businesses to identify the suitable ones for them. A short description can help understand the character of the business and its specialization. That is enough many times for the potential customers to shortlist or reject a business.
First, see where your target customers go for finding a listing of businesses like yours? Make sure you are listed there with a link to your site.
Alternatively, you can write an article about solving a frequently encountered problem in your industry. If that problem is faced by many people, they will most likely find your article helpful to understand the problem and resolve it.
Based on your article, they may even feel you are the right person or business to work with. Well, how do they contact you? Probably with the link on the article that points to your site.
It is the time for businesses to zoom out and see the bigger picture about their link building. Changing their mindsets a bit will help them find new customers.
Marvist Consulting offers small business Internet marketing services across the USA. Internet marketing strategy services from Marvist Consulting are aimed to help you build online credibility, generate business leads & enable revenue generation. Since establishment in 2005, Marvist’s SEO services have earned the goodwill of clients with uncompromising commitment to business values while delivering expert services.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing