ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tour The Mountains And Valleys With Kodaikanal Packages
Total Articles: 409
Kodaikanal is well-known for its scenic beauty, which is enjoyed by all tourists visiting the place. It is an ideal spot for the newlyweds, who find the calm and beautiful place very romantic. It is situated in the Palani Hills in Western Ghats, and is located at an elevation of 7,200 feet above the sea level. The dense forests, the beautiful waterfalls, valleys and the wildlife make it a favorite with the nature lovers. It is noted for eucalyptus oil, plums, pears and homemade chocolates. Kodaikanal Packages offer you a fantastic experience of the place with comfortable stay, visit to important tourist places and delicious food.
When you travel with family, booking of holiday packages is much cheaper than going on your own, because the tour operators are well aware of the travel fares, accommodation rates and other expenditures in a place. They know exactly which hotel to book, where to go for sightseeing, and so on. This way you can save a reasonable amount of money, which can be used for other purposes.
There are many places in Kodaikanal that tourists would love to visit. Bear Shola Falls is a favorite with the tourists, which got the name because in the past bears used to come and drink water from this fall. It is ideal for picnics and is only 2 km from the lake and 1.5 km from the bus stand. To view the fall at its best, you have to visit it during the monsoon season.
Berijam Lake is another important picnic spot in the place, which is at a distance of 21 km from the bus stand. Leopard, bison and different species of birds are seen here frequently, and the scenic beauty here is very enchanting. The time to visit the place is from 9.30 am to 3 pm.
Byrant Park is located to the east of the lake and is a botanical park with a variety of plants, flowers and hybrids. The glass house in the park contains many flowers and ornamental plants. Annual flower show and vegetable show is also held here. Coakers walk is ideal for those who would like to take a morning walk enjoying the fresh air and the natural beauty. It is only 1 km from the lake.
Kodai Lake, Dolphin’s Nose, Devil’s Kitchen, Pillar Rocks, Silent Valley View and Silver Cascade Falls are some of the other places to visit here. Dolphin’s Nose offers you a view of the plains and the villages downhill. It is only about 8 km from the bus stand.
Booking Kodaikanal Packages provides you the advantage of enjoying the bewitching natural beauty of the place at reasonable prices, without any tension or pre planning.
book Kodaikanal packages - Want to experience the beauty at its best? Discover it with Kodaikanal packages specially designed only for you! Tight on budget but still wish to enjoy with your family and kids? No worries, grab economical Kodaikanal packages available to fulfill your every need. Go get it now!
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco