ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tour The Mountains And Valleys With Kodaikanal Packages
Total Articles: 409
Kodaikanal is well-known for its scenic beauty, which is enjoyed by all tourists visiting the place. It is an ideal spot for the newlyweds, who find the calm and beautiful place very romantic. It is situated in the Palani Hills in Western Ghats, and is located at an elevation of 7,200 feet above the sea level. The dense forests, the beautiful waterfalls, valleys and the wildlife make it a favorite with the nature lovers. It is noted for eucalyptus oil, plums, pears and homemade chocolates. Kodaikanal Packages offer you a fantastic experience of the place with comfortable stay, visit to important tourist places and delicious food.
When you travel with family, booking of holiday packages is much cheaper than going on your own, because the tour operators are well aware of the travel fares, accommodation rates and other expenditures in a place. They know exactly which hotel to book, where to go for sightseeing, and so on. This way you can save a reasonable amount of money, which can be used for other purposes.
There are many places in Kodaikanal that tourists would love to visit. Bear Shola Falls is a favorite with the tourists, which got the name because in the past bears used to come and drink water from this fall. It is ideal for picnics and is only 2 km from the lake and 1.5 km from the bus stand. To view the fall at its best, you have to visit it during the monsoon season.
Berijam Lake is another important picnic spot in the place, which is at a distance of 21 km from the bus stand. Leopard, bison and different species of birds are seen here frequently, and the scenic beauty here is very enchanting. The time to visit the place is from 9.30 am to 3 pm.
Byrant Park is located to the east of the lake and is a botanical park with a variety of plants, flowers and hybrids. The glass house in the park contains many flowers and ornamental plants. Annual flower show and vegetable show is also held here. Coakers walk is ideal for those who would like to take a morning walk enjoying the fresh air and the natural beauty. It is only 1 km from the lake.
Kodai Lake, Dolphin’s Nose, Devil’s Kitchen, Pillar Rocks, Silent Valley View and Silver Cascade Falls are some of the other places to visit here. Dolphin’s Nose offers you a view of the plains and the villages downhill. It is only about 8 km from the bus stand.
Booking Kodaikanal Packages provides you the advantage of enjoying the bewitching natural beauty of the place at reasonable prices, without any tension or pre planning.
book Kodaikanal packages - Want to experience the beauty at its best? Discover it with Kodaikanal packages specially designed only for you! Tight on budget but still wish to enjoy with your family and kids? No worries, grab economical Kodaikanal packages available to fulfill your every need. Go get it now!
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson