ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience The Spiritual City Of Rishikesh Through Rishikesh Packages
Total Articles: 409
Rishikesh is one of the holiest places in India with the sacred river Ganges flowing through it. The Triveni Ghat here is considered as a very sacred place, which is believed to be the confluence of the three holy rivers, Ganges, Yamuna and Saraswati. Lots of devotees take a dip here and offer their prayers. The arti ceremony conducted here during the evening at dusk is really worth viewing. Mostly pilgrims visit the place to offer their prayers. Rishikesh Packages offer you a visit to the place without any tension, ensuring you good accommodation, sightseeing, visit to holy places and vegetarian food.
For those who are busy and do not have any time to search good hotels that provide a decent accommodation and sightseeing to various tourist spots in Rishikesh, these packages come as a great relief. They offer the tourists a well planned trip covering all the important tourist destinations, a comfortable accommodation as well as breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you find anything that is not up to your expectations, you can contact the tour operators, and they will look into the matter immediately.
A boat ride in the river Ganges is a truly different experience taking you close to nature and offering a fantastic view of the mountains, forests and wild life. A maximum of 8 people are accommodated in a boat and the duration of the ride is usually half an hour. However, during the monsoon months, boat riding is not available as the river will be full with gushing water.
Astha Path is a newly built path from Triveni Ghat to Barrage, and it is 3 km long and 6 meter wide. It is meant for only walking and no vehicles are allowed on the path. There are benches on the way where people can sit and relax after walking some distance. The fresh air and the view of the Ganges as you walk on the path are really refreshing. Many people take morning walks and evening walks here.
Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula are other two major attractions here, which are bridges across the river Ganges made of jute ropes. The view offered from the jhula is very refreshing and awe-inspiring.
The Valley of Flowers is an exotic place in Rishikesh, which is full of colorful flowers and plants. It is now a National Park. It is covered with snow from November to May, and after the snow thaws off in June, the valley is suddenly full of bright flowers and other plants, offering a feast to the eyes of the beholder.
By booking Rishikesh Packages you are offered a hassle-free trip to the place, especially if you are visiting Rishikesh for the first time.
Get a taste of river rafting when you get Rishikesh packages with some of the best dining and accommodation offers available. Want to experience thrill right in the laps of our Mother Nature? Rishikesh packages allow you to just do that!
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah