ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Mount Abu Packages For A Peaceful Stay In The Hill Station
Total Articles: 409
Mount Abu is located in the Aravalli Range and the highest peak on the mountain is Guru Shikhar, which contains many lakes, waterfalls, rivers and evergreen forests. It is called an ‘oasis in desert’. Being the only hill station in the state, it is the popular retreat for people of Rajasthan and the neighboring state of Gujarat to escape from the scorching heat of the summer months. The climate here is very pleasant in summer and stays around 36 degr
ee Celsius. By booking Mount Abu Packages you are ensured a memorable tour to the place and visit to all the important tourist places.
One of the advantages of booking a tour package is that it offers you a complete tour of the place without missing out any important places. If you go on your own to a place, which is completely unknown to you, you may not be able to visit all the important tourist spots on that place due to shortage of time or mismanagement of the tour. But a tour package is arranged in such a way that you get time to visit all the important tourist spots and at the same time get enough time to sit back and relax.
There are many temples in Mount Abu among which the Adhar Devi Temple carved out of solid rock is very famous. Other important temples are Shri Raghunathji Temple, temple of Dattatreya and many Jain temples, including the Dilwara Temples. Dilwara Temples is a cluster of temples made out of white marble. It was built during the 11th and 13th centuries AD. The oldest temple among them is Vimal Vasahi Temple, dedicated to the first of the Jain Tirthankaras. It was built in 1021 AD.
Another place to visit here is the Achalgarh Fort, which was built in the 14th century. One of the main attractions in the fort is the Nakki Lake, located at the centre of the fort. It is one of the popular manmade lakes in India and is also a sacred lake for the Garacia tribes in Rajasthan. On the hill near the lake is the Toad Rock, which is so called because it looks like a toad that is about to jump into the lake. Boat riding in the lake and horse rising on the banks of the lake are available to the tourists.
By logging on to different websites dealing with travel tour packages, you can compare Mount Abu Packages and choose one that is suitable to you and within your budget. These packages offer you an exciting and enjoyable tour of Mount Abu, taking you to all historical and sightseeing spots. No wonder, all your travel needs are looked after by the experienced tour operators.
Carefully managed and tailor-made Mount Abu packages are the best way to provide you zeal to go there every year! Mount Abu travel packages - Get the feel of the virgin mountains with the best natural sceneries all around by opting for suitable Mount Abu packages on offer!
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe