ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Mount Abu Packages For A Peaceful Stay In The Hill Station
Total Articles: 409
Mount Abu is located in the Aravalli Range and the highest peak on the mountain is Guru Shikhar, which contains many lakes, waterfalls, rivers and evergreen forests. It is called an ‘oasis in desert’. Being the only hill station in the state, it is the popular retreat for people of Rajasthan and the neighboring state of Gujarat to escape from the scorching heat of the summer months. The climate here is very pleasant in summer and stays around 36 degr
ee Celsius. By booking Mount Abu Packages you are ensured a memorable tour to the place and visit to all the important tourist places.
One of the advantages of booking a tour package is that it offers you a complete tour of the place without missing out any important places. If you go on your own to a place, which is completely unknown to you, you may not be able to visit all the important tourist spots on that place due to shortage of time or mismanagement of the tour. But a tour package is arranged in such a way that you get time to visit all the important tourist spots and at the same time get enough time to sit back and relax.
There are many temples in Mount Abu among which the Adhar Devi Temple carved out of solid rock is very famous. Other important temples are Shri Raghunathji Temple, temple of Dattatreya and many Jain temples, including the Dilwara Temples. Dilwara Temples is a cluster of temples made out of white marble. It was built during the 11th and 13th centuries AD. The oldest temple among them is Vimal Vasahi Temple, dedicated to the first of the Jain Tirthankaras. It was built in 1021 AD.
Another place to visit here is the Achalgarh Fort, which was built in the 14th century. One of the main attractions in the fort is the Nakki Lake, located at the centre of the fort. It is one of the popular manmade lakes in India and is also a sacred lake for the Garacia tribes in Rajasthan. On the hill near the lake is the Toad Rock, which is so called because it looks like a toad that is about to jump into the lake. Boat riding in the lake and horse rising on the banks of the lake are available to the tourists.
By logging on to different websites dealing with travel tour packages, you can compare Mount Abu Packages and choose one that is suitable to you and within your budget. These packages offer you an exciting and enjoyable tour of Mount Abu, taking you to all historical and sightseeing spots. No wonder, all your travel needs are looked after by the experienced tour operators.
Carefully managed and tailor-made Mount Abu packages are the best way to provide you zeal to go there every year! Mount Abu travel packages - Get the feel of the virgin mountains with the best natural sceneries all around by opting for suitable Mount Abu packages on offer!
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson