ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience The Beauty Of Nature With Matheran Packages
Total Articles: 409
To reach Matheran you can travel by train or by road. In both the cases you have to get down at Neral, situated at the bottom of the hill. From here there is a toy train, which takes you to Matheran. It takes about 2 hours to travel the route from Neral to Matheran. On the way you can view the beautiful valleys and the steep slopes. The nearest airport is at Mumbai, from where you have to go by rail or road. With many travel agencies offering Matheran Packages to the tourists, visiting the place is made easy and hassle free
By booking a holiday package, you can ensure your family a safe and comfortable tour. No doubt, everything will be looked after by the tour operators. All you have to do is to be ready on time and enjoy your tour. This is one of the advantages of booking a tour package.
The summer season is the ideal time for sightseeing and the temperature is also pleasant here. During the monsoon season you can view many waterfalls, which look very beautiful and full of water. Winters are very cool here. You can find black berries in plenty here, besides mangoes and 3-4 varieties of honey.
The Panorama Point in Matheran offers you a spectacular and panoramic view of the surrounding area and the Neral town. The sunrise and sunset viewed from here leaves you spell bound with its beauty. From Louisa Point you get a clear view of the Prabal Fort. One Tree Hill Point, Monkey Point, Hart Point and Porcupine Point are some of the other famous lookout points here. From Ram Baug Point you can see Khandala and Karjat.
When you travel by your own private vehicle, you have to park your vehicle at Dasturi Naka. This is at a 3 km distance from Matheran. Here you find many horses, which will take you to your hotel room along with your luggage. These horses are well trained and disciplined and lead by dedicated horsemen. You are even offered lessons on horse riding here.
A 2 night 3 day tour package in Matheran in a 3-star hotel comes to about INR 5000 per person. The package includes accommodation and food. A visit to this hill station takes you close to nature and makes you rejuvenated and energetic after days of hectic work.
By booking Matheran Packages you can enjoy your tour of the town and visit all places of tourist interest. Also check out if there are any discounts when you book the package. There are many websites that deal with such tour packages, and you have the option to compare different tour packages and book one according to your budget.
holiday package for Matheran - Get Matheran packages now and avail some mouthwatering discounts only for you! Get economical Matheran packages to satisfy your needs and have fun now! We promise no one can come closer to us!
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family