ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experiencing India In A Differently Luxurious Palace On Wheels Way
Total Articles: 10
If it is the feeling of indulgence and extravagance that you are looking for, then there is no other better way to experience India than to take a luxury train. Of course, if you are going to book for a tour, you must have it with a reputable provider who has been in this kind of service for a long time already. In this regard, Palace on Wheels is luxury train tours of India that you must consider. Before that, you might want to look into various aspects like the destinations, its on-board offerings, as well as the terms and conditions.
Where will it take you?
First and foremost, you need to know what kinds of places you will be able to see through these luxury train tours. In this regard, you will primarily roam in the Rajasthan region, which is located at the North-Western part of India and just beside its capital city. Among the specific destinations would include the places of Agra, Bharatpur, Chittorgarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, as well as Sawai Madhopur and Udaipur. Jodhpur is also called as the Blue City where you can see the spectacular hilltop of Mehrangarh Fort. Aside from that, Udaipur is also known as the City of Lakes, which include the lakes of Fateh Sagar and Pichola.
What can it offer on-board?
Secondly, more than the places that you can visit while on tour, you should also know the things that you can enjoy while on-board. Of course, luxury train tours of India would never have its princely reputation if you will just sleep while on the train, right? In this light, among the offerings that you will be able to enjoy include their medical assistance, access to newspapers or magazines, indoor games or other amusement activities, in-house restaurants, as well as personal attendants who are called as Khidmatgars. These are aside from the coaches, bars, lounges, as well as spa and other business facilities.
Important Terms and Conditions
Thirdly, but not the least important, you should check out the vital terms and conditions too. These would include the costs or prices for the entire service. Palace on Wheels rates vary depending on the season, as well as the occupancy type, whether you are looking for a triple sharing, twin sharing or single occupancy. Checking the fine prints too is very significant. You should be wary about their booking policy, particularly about inclusions, exclusions, surcharges and service fees. Of course, you must find out the schedule of their departure too since they might have different tour dates monthly.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family