ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experiencing India In A Differently Luxurious Palace On Wheels Way
Total Articles: 10
If it is the feeling of indulgence and extravagance that you are looking for, then there is no other better way to experience India than to take a luxury train. Of course, if you are going to book for a tour, you must have it with a reputable provider who has been in this kind of service for a long time already. In this regard, Palace on Wheels is luxury train tours of India that you must consider. Before that, you might want to look into various aspects like the destinations, its on-board offerings, as well as the terms and conditions.
Where will it take you?
First and foremost, you need to know what kinds of places you will be able to see through these luxury train tours. In this regard, you will primarily roam in the Rajasthan region, which is located at the North-Western part of India and just beside its capital city. Among the specific destinations would include the places of Agra, Bharatpur, Chittorgarh, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, as well as Sawai Madhopur and Udaipur. Jodhpur is also called as the Blue City where you can see the spectacular hilltop of Mehrangarh Fort. Aside from that, Udaipur is also known as the City of Lakes, which include the lakes of Fateh Sagar and Pichola.
What can it offer on-board?
Secondly, more than the places that you can visit while on tour, you should also know the things that you can enjoy while on-board. Of course, luxury train tours of India would never have its princely reputation if you will just sleep while on the train, right? In this light, among the offerings that you will be able to enjoy include their medical assistance, access to newspapers or magazines, indoor games or other amusement activities, in-house restaurants, as well as personal attendants who are called as Khidmatgars. These are aside from the coaches, bars, lounges, as well as spa and other business facilities.
Important Terms and Conditions
Thirdly, but not the least important, you should check out the vital terms and conditions too. These would include the costs or prices for the entire service. Palace on Wheels rates vary depending on the season, as well as the occupancy type, whether you are looking for a triple sharing, twin sharing or single occupancy. Checking the fine prints too is very significant. You should be wary about their booking policy, particularly about inclusions, exclusions, surcharges and service fees. Of course, you must find out the schedule of their departure too since they might have different tour dates monthly.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David