ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Barossa Tours – A Journey For The Taste Of Vintage
Total Articles: 6261
Barossa valley is a wine-producing area located to the northeast of Adelaide in Australia. Other than wine, it is also a famous tourist destination. Due to these two major factors, Barossa tours are an important part of the Barossa valley experience.
Wine making is the main source of employment for many of the valley’s residents. There are a group of people that are engaged to let visitors taste their signature wine and thus are termed as Barossa winery tours. Furthermore, there are exclusive Barossa valley private wine tours at their respective breweries. The signature grape variety wine used is Shiraz. Famous wines such as Penfolds Shiraz, Peter Lehmann Wines, and Charles Melton Wines, etc. are made in the Barossa valley. Though primarily used to make red wine, Barossa valley also makes white wine.
Some of these vineyards are over a hundred years old thus giving the wine a certain credibility and value. The wine has a smooth mouth-feel due to limited contact with skin. They are stored in oak wine barrels that further add to their distinctive taste. These wines are exported to over 60 countries and are very high in demand. This region also holds a bi-annual wine festival called the Barossa Vintage Festival that begins at the end of March and lasts for a week. The activities include wine-tasting, wine-competitions, music and food. This is Australia’s oldest wine festival.
Besides wine, Barossa valley is also known for adventure destination. There are many things to be seen and experienced here.
1.Whispering Wall – A reservoir with an acoustic thrill which carries sound over 140 meters producing a parabola effect.
2.Jacob’s creek – A small stream that runs through Barossa valley.
3.Hot air balloon travel
4.Motorbike rides through the valley where the region can be explored at your own pace.
The Barossa valley is mainly known for its wine and wine producing culture. It has a plethora of vineyards that produce some of the world’s finest wine. Barossa Valley adventure tours mainly consist of trips to different vineyards but it is worth the tour to taste some of the best wine in the world.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family