ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Barossa Tours – A Journey For The Taste Of Vintage
Total Articles: 6261
Barossa valley is a wine-producing area located to the northeast of Adelaide in Australia. Other than wine, it is also a famous tourist destination. Due to these two major factors, Barossa tours are an important part of the Barossa valley experience.
Wine making is the main source of employment for many of the valley’s residents. There are a group of people that are engaged to let visitors taste their signature wine and thus are termed as Barossa winery tours. Furthermore, there are exclusive Barossa valley private wine tours at their respective breweries. The signature grape variety wine used is Shiraz. Famous wines such as Penfolds Shiraz, Peter Lehmann Wines, and Charles Melton Wines, etc. are made in the Barossa valley. Though primarily used to make red wine, Barossa valley also makes white wine.
Some of these vineyards are over a hundred years old thus giving the wine a certain credibility and value. The wine has a smooth mouth-feel due to limited contact with skin. They are stored in oak wine barrels that further add to their distinctive taste. These wines are exported to over 60 countries and are very high in demand. This region also holds a bi-annual wine festival called the Barossa Vintage Festival that begins at the end of March and lasts for a week. The activities include wine-tasting, wine-competitions, music and food. This is Australia’s oldest wine festival.
Besides wine, Barossa valley is also known for adventure destination. There are many things to be seen and experienced here.
1.Whispering Wall – A reservoir with an acoustic thrill which carries sound over 140 meters producing a parabola effect.
2.Jacob’s creek – A small stream that runs through Barossa valley.
3.Hot air balloon travel
4.Motorbike rides through the valley where the region can be explored at your own pace.
The Barossa valley is mainly known for its wine and wine producing culture. It has a plethora of vineyards that produce some of the world’s finest wine. Barossa Valley adventure tours mainly consist of trips to different vineyards but it is worth the tour to taste some of the best wine in the world.
Travel Articles1. Choosing A Good Accommodation In Monte Vista
Author: Mike Suthar
2. What Are The Best Seasons To Trek Nepal?
Author: Sandip Sharma
3. Bring Home Memories Worth A Lifetime From Thailand
Author: Touris Thai
4. E-visa Sri Lanka: Say Goodbye To Your Sri Lankan E-visa Worries
Author: E-Visa Sri Lanka
5. Plan Your Bike Ride To Get Ready To Conquer The Terrains Of Leh Ladakh
Author: Komal Ranaa
6. Same Day Agra Tour With Fatehpur
Author: Carrie Asby
7. Quick Guide To Know How To Get Pr In Australia.
Author: Jason Briggs
8. Manali Honeymoon Tour Packages
Author: kuldeep dogra
9. Car Rental Bangalore
10. Find Reliable Taxi Cab To Airport Services For Best Travel Experience
11. Reap The Benefits Of Cheap Twin Centre Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. Explore Interesting Attractions With Your Dubai Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
13. For Those Special Events In Life, Phoenix Executive Car Services Could Be Either The Best Asset
Author: Unknown Member
14. 4 Majestic Places To Enjoy Your Honeymoon Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
15. We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs With Limousine Service In Dc
Author: We’ll Cover Your Wedding Travel Needs with Limousi