ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Barossa Tours – A Journey For The Taste Of Vintage
Total Articles: 6261
Barossa valley is a wine-producing area located to the northeast of Adelaide in Australia. Other than wine, it is also a famous tourist destination. Due to these two major factors, Barossa tours are an important part of the Barossa valley experience.
Wine making is the main source of employment for many of the valley’s residents. There are a group of people that are engaged to let visitors taste their signature wine and thus are termed as Barossa winery tours. Furthermore, there are exclusive Barossa valley private wine tours at their respective breweries. The signature grape variety wine used is Shiraz. Famous wines such as Penfolds Shiraz, Peter Lehmann Wines, and Charles Melton Wines, etc. are made in the Barossa valley. Though primarily used to make red wine, Barossa valley also makes white wine.
Some of these vineyards are over a hundred years old thus giving the wine a certain credibility and value. The wine has a smooth mouth-feel due to limited contact with skin. They are stored in oak wine barrels that further add to their distinctive taste. These wines are exported to over 60 countries and are very high in demand. This region also holds a bi-annual wine festival called the Barossa Vintage Festival that begins at the end of March and lasts for a week. The activities include wine-tasting, wine-competitions, music and food. This is Australia’s oldest wine festival.
Besides wine, Barossa valley is also known for adventure destination. There are many things to be seen and experienced here.
1.Whispering Wall – A reservoir with an acoustic thrill which carries sound over 140 meters producing a parabola effect.
2.Jacob’s creek – A small stream that runs through Barossa valley.
3.Hot air balloon travel
4.Motorbike rides through the valley where the region can be explored at your own pace.
The Barossa valley is mainly known for its wine and wine producing culture. It has a plethora of vineyards that produce some of the world’s finest wine. Barossa Valley adventure tours mainly consist of trips to different vineyards but it is worth the tour to taste some of the best wine in the world.
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.