ALL >> Family >> View Article
A Detailed Note On The Early Signs Of Pregnancy
Total Articles: 6261
It is very necessary for women to know about the early signs of pregnancy. Since your body keeps on working like a machine all throughout the day, a time would arise when it will start giving your indication about pregnancy. However, before that you need to be sure about the signs of pregnancy. A huge change comes about when you are with your baby in the womb. Some women get all the signs together that make them overjoyed. Some women realize the signs slowly, day by day. Therefore, you need to be confident about the changes taking place within your body. Here is the list of signs that might help you:
1. Morning sickness
You can even face morning sickness. The term seems to be new but morning sickness is nothing but the tendency of nausea and vomiting. This sign of pregnancy generally affects the women at a period of six to seven weeks. Some doctors suggest that morning sickness is a sign that indicates good health of the baby.
2. Missing menstrual periods
Stress, illness, excessive exercises, medications, reactions to different food might cause the miss of your menstrual periods. If you are comfortable enough with the regularity of your periods and still you face such miss out on menstrual period, you should check for the other early signs of pregnancy.
3. Rise in basal temperature
After ovulation, the basal temperature of the women’s body begins to rise. Basal temperature is the temperature that is attained by the body in times of rest. This remains elevated for a considerable amount of time. The elevation may not be much, but in order to detect the change in the basal temperature, you should have knowledge about your normal body basal temperature first, the temperature which you had during non-pregnancy.
4. Tendency of frequent urination
Frequent urination might be a very prominent sign of pregnancy. This generally shows up within a week after the rise of the basal body temperature. Hormone levels are usually blamed for such changes, but this change occurs mainly because of the increase of blood content in your body during pregnancy. Thus, a lot more extra fluids keep flowing through the kidney and hence frequent urination tendency grows up during early pregnancy.
5. Breast and nipple tenderness
Another classic sign that shows up during pregnancy is the tenderness in the breast and the nipples. This often goes unnoticed by the women. This tenderness is often ignored with issues of bra and other clothing. After your body gets settled with the new levels of hormone on the body, the tenderness is likely to go away.
Since these are just a periodical change, you should be careful of such changes happening in your body.
Family Articles1. How To Spend A Day With Your Family At The Beach?
2. Using Benefits Of Humidifier For Babies
Author: Syed tutul
3. Avail Respite Care Sunshine Coast To Take A Break From Your Elderly Care
4. Simple Bits Of Advice On Assisted Living
Author: Nora Fatehi
5. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Services Offer Quality Lifestyle For The Elderly
6. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Programs For The Elderly
7. Hire Reliable And Capable Live In Caregiver Through A Professional Agency
8. Professional Agency For Nannies Or Caregivers: How They Can Help You
9. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Appointing A Live-in Caregiver
10. Baby Gears: Recommendations For Rookies
Author: Bob Smith
11. The Respite Care Sunshine Coast Allows Family Careers To Take A Break From Elderly Care
12. Tips To Care Your Newborn Babys
Author: ashutosh Ashu
13. Relationship Compatibility – Harmony Is So Very Important
Author: Rose Caiola
14. Shopping For Your Kitty? Avoid These Mistakes
Author: Emma B
15. Top 10 - Family Friendly Holidays In Slovenia
Author: Jacob Barry