ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Things To Do Before Lotus Notes Export Email To Outlook Process
Total Articles: 22
Lotus Notes Export Email to Outlook
Due to some urgency of email client switchover requirement, Lotus Notes export email to Outlook might the only thing on your mind at present. Before you finally begin with the migration from NSF to PST, there any certain things that are very much needed to take care of, as they are so important to make or break the conversion process. If you abide by them, you enjoy an impeccable migration; otherwise, you might face trouble in (http://geekswithblogs.net/convertlotusnotestooutlook/) Converting your NSF data to PST.
Before you actually delve deeper into the process, there are a few things that you must consider and always remember before you actually begin with the email data (http://convertlotustooutlook.tblog.com/) Migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook. These precautionary measures are very important to undertake if you want a successful completion of the process and want that the conversion happens seamlessly and flawlessly without any operational hazards.
Operational Pre-Requisites and Precautions
• Lotus Notes email client application must be installed and configured in the stand-alone mode (and not connected to the Domino server) for performing this migration using Export Notes tool
• MS Outlook email program (its 32-bit version) must be installed as well as configured with any of the POP3 profiles.
• It is very important that before starting with the migration, Outlook as well as Lotus Notes email tools should both be closed.
• You can also take a copy of the NSF file before migrating. Though the software doesn’t use the source NSF and just reads its data to convert it into PST, still it is good to have a backup copy.
• Also, remember that one must be able to open NSF file in Notes on migration.
How to Avert Following Operational Hazards?
There is a common possibility that while you use the tool, you face error like: "Lotus Notes NOT installed/configured properly." In such a case, it is suggested that you must double-click on the NSF file to open it for checking whether it is encrypted or not. If it is encrypted, then you are most likely to get certain error statements like:
1. “You are not authorized to access that database.”
2. “You Are Not Authorized To Perform That Operation”
3. “Local Access Protection”
In such cases where you get these types of errors, your NSF file is actually encrypted.
In the first and second case when you get errors like "You are not authorized to access that database" or “You Are Not Authorized to Perform That Operation,” it is suggested to buy a tool like Export Notes software (available here - http://www.convertlotusnotestooutlook.com/). This tool will remove local security and then you can use Export Notes for Lotus Notes export email to Outlook process.
And in the third case of "Local Access Protection", you need to switch id (should have user.id file along with password for NSF). Following steps are suggested in this case:
• Open Lotus Notes application
• Now, go to File > Security > Switch ID
• Locate .ID file
• Enter password
• Now, you can access NSF file in Lotus Notes
• Now, run Export Notes product to convert NSF to PST
Computers Articles1. Innovative Approaches To Improve Your Iphone Screen Replacement
Author: Zane Shoebridge
2. The Most Usable And Advisable Courier Tracking Software Version 6.0
Author: sawati rawat
3. Locking Services Would Be Fruitful If You Forget To Lock The Doors Frequently
Author: Tyler Bond
4. Solutions Erp Based Software Can Offer
Author: Robert Miller
5. Get The Unlimited Benefits Of Our Church Giving Mobile Application
Author: Michael Brody
6. Cyber Security Measures Can Prove Beneficial For Your Business
Author: Megan Darcy
7. Matrimonial Script In Php - Bharat Matrimony Clone, Readymade Matrimonial Script
Author: riddhi patel
8. How To Recover Accidentally Deleted Data From The Computer In No Time?
Author: shashikant shukla
9. Sitecore Development In Uk – Cms, Software, Mobile Application, Seo
Author: Sher Singh
10. Laptop Repair Centre In Bristol With 12 Months Warranty
Author: Laptop Repairs
11. The Secret Behind Your Online Shopping Is Disclosed
Author: Saarah Williams
12. Avoid Spams With Recaptcha Module
Author: Saarah Williams
13. Iphone 8
Author: toy green
14. How The C_hanaimp_12 Exam Makes You A Better Professional
Author: Michael Jordan
15. 5 Aspects Of Performance Testing Services In E-commerce Industry.