ALL >> Health >> View Article
Breast Enlargement Surgery- What To Expect? The Pros And Cons
Total Articles: 6261
Breast enlargement surgerycan be counted as one of the most common cosmetic procedures performed. Clinically this procedure is termed as augmentation mammoplasty and the number of cases of this procedure has grown by 20% in the last four years.
Allbreast enhancementsurgeries include saline filled implants which have a silicone shell along with sterile saltwater. Implants filled with saline water are safe so that just in case the implant leaks or ruptures, the body can easily absorb the saline solution. Silicone gel breast implants are on the other hand hazardous for the body and should therefore be avoided.
Women who are planning to undertake breast enhancement procedures should maintain realistic expectations. Though a breast surgery can radically improve the way your body feels and appears; the desire to stand parallel to a model’s body should be absolutely avoided. The overall outcome of the surgery will depend on various factors linked to the individual like the chest structure, health, shape of the body, size of the implant, surgical procedure performed prior surgeries of the breast, experience of the surgical team and their skills.
Before going under the knife, it is important to check that the surgeon is a certified practitioner. In addition, one should ask questions from the doctor regarding the breast enlargement surgery and clear all doubts. Any type of complication or risk should be discussed beforehand along with details such as the texture of the implant, the size and shape of the implant and the content filled within the implant. The doctor should have a proactive approach towards informing the patient about any sort of remedial measures linked to the surgery and the possible recovery term based on the patient’s physical fitness.
If the patient is on medication, weight loss program or planning for pregnancy, then these things are to be conveyed to the doctor before the breast surgery. Breast enlargement surgery takes around 1-2 hours and done under local anesthesia. The implant is fixed under the breast tissue or is tucked beneath the chest muscle. A short period of hospitalization may be involved in this procedure.
However, certain complications may come in the way post-surgery but there are no definite evidences linked to the occurrence of diseases such as breast cancer. All in all breast enlargement surgery comes as a permanent way of improving the shape and size of your breasts within a short period.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe