ALL >> Health >> View Article
Contact Lenses A Safe And Effective Way Of Getting Rid Of Spectacles
Total Articles: 6261
Vision is the most precious gift given by God. Our eyes enable us to see nature in its glory and carry out the day to day activities. However, constant stress on eyes and several other factors may lead to weakening of the eyesight. Today, there are several ways of correcting faulty vision ranging from spectacles that can be worn or taken off as per the person’s will to laser eye operations which are a permanent treatment. Somewhere between these lies the most effective and popular way of correcting a person’s vision- the contact lenses. Free from the trouble of wearing and taking of or something constantly lying on your nose like the spectacles contact lenses are the best way out for seeing clearly.
Contact lenses also called contacts or only lenses. They are soft, placed directly on the eye and correct vision. However, today contacts are quite prominently used for cosmetic and therapeutic purposes as well. The number of people using contact lenses in the world is increasing by the day with almost two thirds of the wearers being women. The origin of contact lenses can be traced to as early as 1508 when Leonardo Da Vinci first introduced the idea in his Codex of the eye, Manual D while the hydrogel based versions that are used today came into the market in the year 1998. Contact lenses are made using different materials and are classified as rigid lenses, soft lenses and hybrid lenses. These are used for varied purposes viz. vision correction, therapeutic and cosmetic depending on the material they are made of.
Most of the people who wear spectacles face a lot of inconvenience in carrying the glasses as well as case around and having something constantly sitting on their noses. Glasses are also a hindrance to several types of physical activities and running around as there are always the chances of them falling off. A contact lens on the other hand gets fixed into the eye so that you feel just like a normal person without glasses. Spectacles are also not very appealing aesthetically and therefore, many individuals especially girls do not like wearing them all the time. Today, there are high quality contact lenses available in the market in myriads of shades that can add to the beauty of your eyes. It has now become possible to have those aqua blue eyes or those deep green ones, all thanks to contact lenses.
All the contact lenses today are made of extremely comfortable to wear material so that the wearer does not face any kind of irritation or inconvenience. Therefore, if you wish to get rid of specs or simply want a different colored eyes, grab a pair of contact lenses today!
Health Articles1. Look Before You Breastfeed Your Child
2. Laser Hair Removal Procedure – Everything You Need To Know About It
Author: Beauty Bar Clinics
3. Best Hair Transplant In Bangalore Best Cosmetic Surgeon In Bangalore Liposuction
Author: Girish AC
4. How Can I Order Valium Cash On Delivery?
Author: How Can I order Valium Cash on Delivery?
5. Why To Buy Tramadol Cash On Delivery?
Author: Buy Cheap Tramadol Cod
6. How Digestive Supplement Will Help Your Body To Digest Food Easily
Author: Bella Johan
7. Why You Should Buy Expat Health Insurance In Vietnam?
Author: Expat Health Group
8. Teeth Whitening Procedure – Getting It Done From A Windsor Dentist
Author: Raphael Leo
9. Cryotherapy In Chicago, Illinois
Author: Dr. Daniel Jacobazzi
10. Root Canal Treatment – Getting Your Treatment From A Good Dentist Windsor
Author: Raphael Leo
11. Blog To Overcome Deficiency Of Vitamin D By Tablets And Supplement
12. Remedies For Gastric Ulcer
13. Natural Ways To Clear Kidney Stones
14. 8 Amazing Benefits Of Papaya For Health And Skin
15. 10 Ways To Boost Your Metabolism