123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!

ALL >> Health >> View Article

A Close Look At The Options Available In Hair Transplant Surgery

By Author: Salvatore Andrea
Total Articles: 6261

Baldness or symptoms of baldness can be really embarrassing both for males and females. And, in this era, everything is possible, even growing back hair! Hair transplantation is a surgery in which hair follicles are transplanted from one part of the body (donor site) to another part of the body where balding occurs. The transplantation is commonly attributed to males but nowadays the technique is used on females also. The surgical technique is carried out in men with male pattern baldness. Hair transplant is very common these days. One of the most accepted cause of hair loss in men and women is hereditary. It contributes to 95% of all causes that induces alopecia or baldness and the remaining 5% is due to certain critical illness, mental trauma, stress or diet.

hair transplant uk nowadays has numerous options for fretting patients. If performed correctly, the effects of hair transplantation cannot be detected easily. It all depends on the surgeon and the procedure he undertakes. By using local anesthesia a strip of donor strip of scalp is cut and then the donor skin tissue is cut into many small pieces called grafts. This follicular unit graft with fewer incisions is transplanted into the balding area of the patient’s head. After hair transplant the surgical scar is very fine and can hardly be discerned. The use of small grafts with fewer incisions allows a large number of grafts to be implanted in one hair plantation surgery.

Once the transplantation is over and natural hair start growing, the process of natural growth starts and lasts for lifetime. The transplanted hair start growing within 2 weeks and then start shedding as the hair follicles enter the resting phase, but after 3 to 4 months the fallen hair start growing. It takes around 1 year to see the full thriving result of hair transplantation. It has been clinically proved that the use of keratin based shampoo or products on hair before and after the transplantation can speed the process of re-growth. hair transplant has managed to achieve goals to increase customer satisfaction and provide results in hair transplantation.

Total Views: 58Word Count: 352See All articles From Author

Health Articles

1. Male Menopause: A Myth Or Real Manhood Problem?
Author: John Dugan

2. Forever Fit Program Dubai Is The Best Option For Ideal Weight Management Without Side Effects
Author: georgecansy

3. Help For Sweet Tooth Fanatics
Author: Omni Dental

4. Using Cbd For Anxiety: How It Works?
Author: Laura

5. Herbal Liver Support Supplements For Men And Women That Are Safe
Author: Gavin Luna

6. Maintain Blood Sugar Level With Herbal Diabetes Supplements
Author: Gavin Luna

7. Natural Weight Gainer Pills To Improve Energy And Stamina
Author: Gavin Luna

8. How To Enhance Brain Power With Herbal Memory Supplements?
Author: Gavin Luna

9. Natural Supplements To Improve Iron Level And Prevent Anemia Problem
Author: Gavin Luna

10. How To Get Rid Of Weak Eyesight And Get Better Vision Naturally?
Author: Gavin Luna

11. Natural Energy Supplements To Boost Stamina Level Safely
Author: Gavin Luna

12. How To Get Rid Of Chronic Constipation And Regulate Bowel Movement?
Author: Gavin Luna

13. Herbal Muscle Pain Relief Oil To Cure Myalgia Problem
Author: Gavin Luna

14. Herbal Hair Care Lotion To Prevent Dandruff Problem
Author: Gavin Luna

15. Best Personal Trainer Certification
Author: Fitness Matters

Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: