ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Google Apps For Businesses
Total Articles: 185
Google is one of the most trusted names in the world mobile industry today. Google’s software is immensely popular among small and large enterprises of the world. Promoting a smooth and efficient flow of work, the Google apps have generated attention among business owners, clients, and customers at cost effective rates. Listed below are few reasons why startups and established businesses should deploy Google mobile apps:
1. Streamlining internal communication – Gmail is one of the most efficient ways of communication known to organization workforce and individuals. Since Gmail is browser based and one does not have to install any software for utilizing its benefits, workers can remain connected to their mails and access or share anything from there without the need of Wi-Fi or internet connectivity (this is known as Gmail Offline). Installing the Gmail app ensures integration of chat features which leads to quick delivery of messages in real time; the threaded conversation feature on the other hand helps users to simplify the process of message exchange. In reality, Google’s Gmail app helps businesses to cut down its internal telephony system costs.
2. Syncing events and meetings – The Google calendar application has made it possible for employees of a business house to eliminate the possibility of a missed meeting or slip up in the project completion date. The syncing of meeting dates or the day of any other official event to the Google calendar app means that an employee will receive notifications of important announcements and upcoming events directly in his/her Gmail inbox. An advanced feature of the calendar app allows employees to use color codes for distinguishing between different tasks and be notified if there is a change from the original schedule.
3. Improving the quality of business collaboration and project management – The Google Docs app allows employees of a business unit to edit documents and also share them with the rest of the workforce without having to email an attachment of the same document to each worker. This Google application is extremely beneficial for businesses of all sizes and types because it reduces the risk involved in misplacing important documents which otherwise have to be distributed within the organization. Moreover, Google Docs makes sure that latest versions of files are available to the workforce immediately after they are updated.
4. Sharing details and knowledge about the organization and promoting its services – The Google Sites app is a software that provides tools for the creation of a basic site that will help a business unit to share details of its products and services with an extended audience base and thus promote its brand. Businesses can create both public domain sites and private internet hubs for the company and its employees respectively using the tools available under the Google Sites application. This leads to the creation of a site which is comparable to the wiki system, since it helps the business to organize all its files; therefore, presentations, calendars, and all other important documents can now be stored in a central location.
The above were some of the most prominent Google applications which have contributed to the increased productivity of businesses worldwide. These apps have also made work for the business workforce easier by allowing them to concentrate upon business matters that require more attention in order to ensure mobility.
The Author is associated with a trusted mobility consultant firm in India, with headquarter in Dallas has experienced team of mobile app developer. The app developers Dallas has created more than 300 applications for clients from various industry verticals.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Important Qualities Of Storytelling In Vr That Connects With The Users
2. How Cloud Technology Is Driving Hr And Workforce Management
Author: Anish Desai
3. Tips To Make Your Trekking Experience Unforgettable In Your Lifetime
Author: Frolic Adventure
4. Huawei E5885ls-93a Vs Huawei E5788u-96a
5. Fugitive Emissions: How Can You Detect Something You Can't See Or Smell?
6. Global Intermittent Catheter Market Share
7. Odoo Invoice Creation: Things You Must Know
Author: Maulik Shah
8. Rfid - The Ideal Solution For Access Control
Author: Roland Ted
9. Nokia X5 Post Launch Review: Knowing Your Smartphone
Author: amar kayam
10. The 404 Error – How To Detect And Correct It?
11. Global Utility Locator Market Growth
12. Advantages Of Kentico Cms Over Sharepoint
Author: Eldon Broady
13. Comptia Security + Certification; Syo-401 -a Step Towards It Security-
Author: Mike Meyers
14. Global Freight Management System Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Choose Your Technology Partner
Author: Hvantage Technologies