ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Natural Remedies For Natural Treatment
Total Articles: 37
There are several illnesses that most people treat spending a lot of money when they could have used natural home remedies. In the ancient period,the first men on earth used these natural reledies to treat themselves. They were even more stronger and healtier.Today with the advanced technology and good medical fascilities, people have tend to forget about the naturally effective ways , plunging their ideas in to scientific drugs which today in most case have side effect. Most of these scientific drugs may treat you today ,but to develope further complications tomorow.
Home natural remedies made simply from fruits , herbs and vegetables are better off and attracting so many people's attention today due to its cheap cost,no side effects,void of chemical and you will even enjoy yourself while having treatment at the same time.so if you want to live longer and happier,the best thing to do is to attach yourself to natural remedies.
Some natural remedies.
There exist a lot of natural remedies for various diseases today and most of them have been proven to work effectively
1-Natural remedy for cough:
Having cough means you have some bacteria infection in the long and the following natural remedy cab help you treat it using one of the following methods.
* Get about 5 galic cloves in about two cups of water and then drink the boiled water containing the extracted juice.
* Add a spoon full of honey to a cup of warm milk and drink .
* Get a cup of hot milk and add some sugar and and eggyork.stirr and drink slowely.
* It is also adviced to drink a lot of herbal tea and drink greatfruit juice mixed with natural honey.
2-Natural Remedy for Acne.
Acne commonly called pimple is a group of rashes that developes on the body espercially on the face.It is the most common disease and most often renders people uncomfortable.Fortunately there are natural remedies to take care of it.
* Get egual amounts of lemon juice,add to rose water and apply to the face.Let it be for and hour before you wash.Continue this for up to 20 days and get excellent results.
* Avocado is also a common fruit but works for Ance.All you have to do is to wash your face with a mixture of the paste and water.
* Galic clove help reduce Acne to.Just constantly rub your face with it.
* Oatmeats, cooked and appleid on the face for fifteen minutes is very helpful too.
3-Cold and Flu:
Having a cold or flu is very uncomfortable as it may lead to head ache,fever and body weakness.You can naturally treat it with one of the following methods.
* Use 1 lemon,a spoon of honey,a spoon of brandy.Get the lemon juice and mix with the other items.Drink a table spoon three times a day.This will help for flu.
* For cold,Green onion soap is a good treatment.
You can also bleech half a teaspoon of ginger ,with half a teaspoon of cinnamon,add to a cup of boiling water .Add honey ,wait for 3 mins and then drink slowly.
Another good option is to cut a bulb of onion into pieces.Pour some honey on the various pieces and and take one spoon every four hours.
4-Natural Remedy for constipation.
Constipation often occurs when you mix a lot of food and your stomach finds it difficul to digest.
* You can either drink carrot juice or eat apples.
* Also to avoid it,drink warm water mixed with a teaspoon of olive oil and half lemon juice every morning on an empty stomach.
* A 1/4 teaspoon of Epsom salt mix with half a glass of water will do the magic.
5-Natural remedy for hair loss.
Both men and women sometime experience hair loss.This might be due to heredity and underlying medication.This may lead to baldness if not stopped.
* A massage with eggyork will help.leave for an hour and wash.
* Add a teaspoon of mustard seed to a cup of water and boil for five minutes.Cool and drink.
6-Natural remedy for diarrhea.
When food moves faster than it should go withen the digestive system,it is known as diarrhea.This disease if not treated can cause dehydration.
* Blanch mango or guava leaves and drink the juice.
* Add a spoon of milk to one lemon juice and drink.
* A teaspoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of salt a glass of water will help.This should be taken half an hour before meal.
These are some natural remedies for some common illnesses .These remedies can be aquired at least or no cost for most of them are done with natural fruit.Use them and treat yourself for free.
Alexis Kenne wrote this article. If you liked it, there's more where that came from! Visit
Fitness Articles1. What Is Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course In Rishikesh?
Author: Vinyasa Yogashala
2. Buy Suhagra 100 Mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
3. Buy Vidalista 60 Mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
4. Buy Hepcinat 400 Mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
5. Buy Kamagra Oral Jelly Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
6. Buy Cenforce 100mg Online | Buy Medicine Online-mymedistore
7. Supersets That Are Not Right For Your Legs
8. Diabetic? Try These Wonder Foods.
Author: Dr Swetha N
9. How Long Should I Run On The Elliptical To Loose Weight?
Author: ajit patel
10. Step-by-step Guide To Root Canal Treatment
11. 4 Things To Consider Before Getting Lypo
Author: Dominik Banzon
12. Wearable Gadgets That’ll Keep A Check When You Gain That Extra Calorie
13. How To Choose The Perfect Bicycle For Fat People?
14. Biking Essentials For Obese Women
15. How Getting Fat Hampers Your Self Confidence?