ALL >> Family >> View Article
Understand Different Charcteristic Of Dog
Total Articles: 7
To understand different charcteristic of dog, can establish the good relationship with them. Lets see some examples:
1. Excited type dog
This kind of dog is characteristic of irritability is strong, inhibitory weak, form excitability conditioning fast and consolidate, form the inhibitory conditioning is slow and easy to disappear. So the training aim is to cultivate, play to its inhibition process, don't hot-headed and lest cause undesirable consequence.
2. Lively type dog
This kind of dog is characteristic of the excitation and inhibition process is very strong, conversion and agile, training formation excited and inhibitory reflection are soon. If the raining method is undeserved, easy to produce bad contact, so you need to pay special attention to means that take the corresponding methods.
3. Quiet type dog
This kind of dog is characteristic of the excitation and inhibition process is stronger, but transformation flexibility is poorer, the inhibition of the process relatively is stronger than excited process. That is to say, in the training process inhibitory conditioning faster, and formation of reflection is also relatively consolidate. So, in training should focus on training the dog flexibility and increasing irritability.
4. Passive defense reaction type dog
This kind of dog is characteristic of the meet scared or afraid of things, it took negative passive defense, and influence of training process. For this kind of dog, the host (or dog training member) close to it, need use a mild tone and light action to prevent sudden shock, make its long-term can't close to the host (or dog training member) and influence the establishment of affinity relationships; another one is when meet dog scared things, should taking patience induction method, make the dog gradually eliminate passive state and to adapt to it.
5. Food reaction strong dog
Should make full use of director, multi-purpose food stimulation for training. But food reaction strong dog, easy to accept the parties to food, influence the establishment of relevant subjects action. A well trained dog should be food refusal others to food and don't pick up food everywhere. Therefore, to strengthen the "no" training to make the dog to develop good habits.
6. Fierce aggressive dog
This kind of dog basically belongs to irritability high dog, should be appropriate to strengthen the mechanical stimulation, give play to the inhibition of the process. In the management training should be strict requirements, strengthen attachment habits, submissiveness and robot bite training, in order to make full use of it. For a few violent and cowardly dog, should strengthen training, to prevent too much stimulation and make the dog gradually become brave.
Different dogs have different charcteristic,diggerent dogs like different styles dog clothes. Dog Bed, Beds for Cat Home Living from our site come with high quality and original designed! Dog obedience training tips also on our site.
Family Articles1. How To Choose The Right Adoption Agency
Author: Marc Deschamps
2. Mobile Dog Grooming Sandton Can Be Very Beneficial For Your Dog’s Health!
3. Show Your Love By Gifting The Best Gift They Deserve
Author: eAlpha Shopping
4. Mobile Dog Grooming Midrand Brings Maximum Convenience For The Pet Owners!
5. Mobile Dog Grooming Randburg Helps Pets To Stay Healthy And Happy On A Long Run!
6. Live The High Life With Loft Living
Author: Harp Kaur
7. When To Hire Ca Live-in Care Agency?
Author: Gabriel Fulton
8. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Lead A Quality Lifestyle At The Elderly Age
9. Professional Dog Groomers Are Going To Arrive With The Mobile Grooming Parlour!
Author: Michelle Smith
10. The Respite Care Sunshine Coast Offers Best Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
11. The Online Project Management Tools Can Help The Project Manager In Successfully Handling The Projec
12. What' Do We Need To Know About Alzheimer's Disease?
Author: kankei Care
13. Common Skin Problems And Newborn Skin Care Tips
14. Take A Break From Your Responsibilities By Availing Respite Care Sunshine Coast Services
15. Why Do Seniors Injure Themselves More As They Age?
Author: David DuPont