ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
The First Aid Methods For Dog
Total Articles: 7
When you find the dog has no breathing, must immediately artificial respiration for the dog. And want to know whether it stopped breathing, can observe it in the chest have ups and downs or put the dog in front the mirror, see whether it has breath should be steam appeared in the mirror. But if it's not breathing, there are several things you must pay attention to:
1. check if it heartbeat or pulse, if not be for it to heart external pressure and artificial respiration.
2. remove all vomits in the dog’s mouth, blood or any debris. Pull tongue out, then close the mouth.
3. put your mouth on the dog's nose, then blow air into the it until you see it in the chest have fluctuations.
4. open mouth let dogs breathe out air.
5. every 5 seconds you repeat the steps until the dog to breathing or wait veterinary came here.
Heart external pressure:
If found the dog no heartbeat or pulse, shall be for it to heart external pressure and artificial respiration. First of all for it to do artificial respiration, and then the smooth and fast in the chest by three to four times, about press in every two seconds. Ten times again and do artificial respiration for the dog. You repeat the steps until wait veterinary came here.
If you find the dog bleeding, shall be immediately in the wound to pressure, in order to prevent it to bleed again. You can use any suction things like gauze, towel or clothes to pin the wound at least five minutes. If it continues to bleeding, don't let go of the hand, and then immediately inform veterinary. If necessary, you can use tourniquet tie in the above the wound, but in order to avoid too tight and aggravating the injury, you can try to put one finger in the tourniquet and middle of the muscles, sure won't tie too tight. In addition, every ten to fifteen minutes will relax tourniquet about 30 seconds, and then you can be yourself for it pressure in the wound.
General speaking, if the dog poisoning will have the symptoms of pique, shock and salivating. And the reason of its poisoning from the house of a plant, some corrosive poison, pesticides, chocolate, ethylene glycol, too much medication or eat bad food. At this time, the purpose of the first aid is that before the veterinary coming, dilute the poison. If the dog ate the things in the bottle by mistake poisoning and carefully according to the instructions on the bottle of accidental the emergency measures to do, but if the bottle is not any instructions, you can take the following methods:
1. if the dogs eat some corrosive or containing oil material, or its performance very uncomfortable, even lose consciousness, you should immediately go to veterinary, because in these cases, you shall by no means appropriate for it by first aid.
2. such as the dogs eat other poison things, according to every ten pounds of weight calculation, can feed it to eat a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide. If any needs, every 5 minutes can be fed again.
3. feed it to drink two cups of water or a cup of milk to dilute poison in the stomach poison.
4. such as poison contamination to the skin, immediately with plenty of clean water. If the poison of containing oil, water and liquid soap bath for dogs.
5. any form of poisoning, in veterinary clinic also have appropriate antidote, so must take the dog go to the clinic cur.
Your pet's health depends on you. Purchase a dog bed from Talkaboutpet. If you bring a new pet into your home, make sure that you provide a safe environment with spring & summer pet mats. Know potential hazards and pet-proofing your home, room by room. Dogs at Talkaboutpet has all information.
Home and Garden Articles1. Different Types Of Automatic Garage Door Openers And Their Safety Measure
Author: Micheal Smith
2. Starting A Gardening Business Franchise In Australia – Pros Or Cons
Author: Phil Maunder
3. Tips To Buy Or Hire Outdoor Heater
Author: Jessie Cooper
4. The Failure Reasons Of Automatic Garage Door
Author: Micheal Smith
5. 4 Amazing Tips For Better Lawn Care
Author: Michael Foley
6. Relocation Made Easy And Safe With Professional Moving Company
Author: Michael Holden
7. 6 Simple Tips To Get The Most Attractive Wooden Floors In Sunderland!
Author: Kevin Elliott
8. Add Excitement In The Space By Bringing Readymade Curtains
Author: Tanvi Gupta
9. Chest Of Drawers: The Perfect Piece Of Furniture For Storage And Decor
Author: Wooden Space
10. Top Kitchen Equipment Exporter
11. Diy Low Cost Cleaning Tips Shared By Best Sydney Apartment Cleaner
Author: Lucas Brown
12. Mosaics In Interior Designs
Author: Emily Stone
13. 5 Cheap Tips By Landscaper’s To Increase Value Of House In Inner West
Author: Ammy Hardson
14. Roof Cleaning – Make Your Home Exterior Beautiful
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. Energy Star Windows - Are They Worth It?
Author: Mary Morris