ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Office Wears For Men And Women
Total Articles: 211
When you have been working for a while, you start noticing different looks sported by your colleagues in the workplace. Well, it may not be if you are working in warehouse or stock exchange, but in other industries you will do, especially if you are a part of the corporate world. If you are a corporate employee and new to the industry, here are some office dressing tips for you:
1. Wear shirts that have collars, like a long sleeve button down shirt. Always tuck the shirt in and pair it with a matching belt. For everyday wear, tie is not necessary. But for important meeting, meeting with clients or for special occasions, wear a good tie. Polo shirts are acceptable, but not golf shirts.
2. Choose a formal fabric. Cotton and linen is king. They are not only comfortable, especially in hot summers, but also look great. Wear linen suits for an ideal corporate look. Buy from reputed and well established stores. Visit www.linenclub.com for more information.
3. White button down shirts are the most formal and hence the safest. You can wear it for your first day in office.
4. Unlike pants, all colours of shirts are acceptable, like purple, yellow, red, pink, blue, etc.
5. Choose shirts in the formal patterns. Plaid, Oxford and poplin are less formal but perfectly acceptable. Hawaiin and other irregular patterns are considered too casual for office wear.
6. For the winters, pair your shirt with a sweater or a sweater vest. V- neck sweaters look best with collared shirts. You can wear turtlenecks in combination with blazer for a bit f novelty and a sleek look.
7. If you want to wear a suit coat and still look business casual, wear khakis with it instead of suit pants.
1. Skirts and dresses are acceptable as long as the hem falls past the knees. Shy away from distracting cuts. Avoid low cut dresses or those with high slits. Avoid dresses and skirts that are more skin tight.
2. Women have a lot more option when coming to choosing shirts for office wear. Again the same formula- opt for conservative and not something that’s too revealing. Prefer stuffy to oversexed. Plain shirts, sweaters, vests, blouses, cotton shirts, turtlenecks, sleeveless shirts- all are acceptable. You can either tuck it in or keep it loose. Wear a collared shirt for a more formal look and a collarless shirt for a casual look. Unusual patterns are acceptable, as long as they are not wild.
3. Make a safer bet with shades of black and grey.
4. Opt for pants like khakis, linen pants, corduroy pants and dress pants. A nice pantsuit with a beautiful blouse can give a timeless business look. Refrain from skinny pants, preferring baggier ones. Do not wear jeans. If jeans are permitted by your employer, make sure you wear washed and well ironed ones.
5. Try leather shoes, high heels, flat trouser shoes, and open toed shoes. Avoid sandals, sneakers and flip flops. Heels are absolutely OK as long as they are not conspicuous.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. How To Choose Perfect Cheap Wedding Dresses
2. The Best Christmas Gift For Cat Lovers
Author: Hugo McCoy
3. Classic Summer Underwear Styles To Have This Summer
Author: Matt Perro
4. Bulk Tulle Fabric — wholesale Tulle Fabrics In Bolts & Rolls — fuzzyfabric
Author: Cathy Anderson
5. Five Keys To A Thin Bifold Wallet And A Comfortable Commute
6. How Passport Wallet Make Your Work Simpler And Organized
7. Artificial Jewelry:latest Trends
8. Buy Corporate Kurtas Online
9. Choosing The Right Bifold Wallet
10. Top 4 Tips For A Beach Party
11. Where To Find Affordable Swimwear In Australia
Author: Australia Swimwear
12. Important Facts To Know About Women’s Heels
Author: Eliza oom
13. Amazing Plus Size Swimwear For Plus Size Women
Author: Sofia jackson
14. Essence Of Woman Hood Is Defined By Kitty Cat Crystal Earrings
Author: Hugo McCoy
15. Best Deals And Offer When You Buy Lingerie Online In India