ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
6 Ideal Gifts To Give Your Boyfriend On Valentine’s Day
Total Articles: 211
Confused about what to gift your boyfriend on this Valentine’s Day? Finding that right gift for your guy can be daunting, but with a little bit of focus and the right mix of practicality and appeal, you can get your guy the best possible gift. It might be helpful thinking about his hobbies and what he enjoys.
Valentine’s Day can be the most romantic day of the year, until you end up in an overly stuffed expensive restaurant, wondering if the gift you got for your boyfriend was too much or not enough. We have fallen prey to Valentine’s Day snafus, from dining disasters to lingerie mishaps. So it is important that you plan the day out well in advance and get the right gift for your guy. Here are some gift ideas for your guy on Valentine’s Day:
1. A gift card: Give him a gift card to a place he frequents and loves to go, may be 3 times a week. Your boyfriend can use it, plus he will like the fact that you take care of what he likes and enjoys.
2. Clothing: If your guy is fashion conscious, buying a new clothing item for him on Valentine’s Day can be a great symbol of your love and add a great item to his closet. If your budget is small, you can opt for a nice dress shirt or a sweater. But don’t buy something he will be uncomfortable in, only because you like it. You can buy him a linen shirts which not only looks great but also is super- comfortable. Buy from a good linen outlet. Visit www.linenclub.com to know more. Buy the style and colour he prefers to wear.
3. A gym membership: If your boyfriend is always talking about getting in shape, give him a 1 year gym membership. This will be a very thoughtful gift to show that you are listening to him. To spice up the fun, get one for yourself and work out together.
4. Sports tickets: Whether its basketball, football, baseball or hockey, buying your guy tickets to his favourite sports event is a great way to show how much you care for him. He will be overjoyed if you accompany him to the event, though you may not be a sports fan.
5. Handmade food: Cook something for your guy, something he loves to eat. Take it to where you are going and enjoy the meal together. You can make heart- shaped cookies or chocolates or anything else you are good at making. Or you can get a collection of imported beer or a gift certificate to his favourite food destination where he loves to eat.
6. Toiletries or personal care items: He will appreciate the gift not only for your generosity but also for the necessity of the item. Many stores offer packaged gift boxes, especially for Valentine’s Day that include soaps, shampoos, deodorants, shaving kit. Or you can make your own kit by choosing the products that your boyfriend uses or desires. Try to personalise the kit with products and brands he prefers.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Make It A Post Valentine’s Engagement
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
2. Essential Items That Powerful Businesswomen Must Have In Their Wardrobe
Author: Ashish Malik
3. Do You Need A New Style Fashion Consultant?
Author: Scott Wolstein
4. 6 Tips And Tricks For Unique Mother's Day Gift Buying
Author: Annie Reh
5. 3 Dazzling Dresses That Make Your 30-something Bridesmaids Look Like A Million Bucks
Author: Jane Wang
6. Buy Xxxl T Shirts Online In India
Author: Prashant Shrivastav
7. Casio G-shock Analog Digital Ga-110dc-2a Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
8. Why Shoe Trees Are Essential For Your Blucher Shoe Care
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Commonly Faced Issues In The Fashion Industry
Author: Olivia James
10. Fashion Designing Course In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
11. Set Out For Party With These Fashion Tips – Men’s Fashion Guide
Author: Anshul Mewade
12. Quelled Earrings - Fancy Yet Light On Your Lobes
Author: Stylofi Fashion
13. Fashion Designing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
14. Green Wall In Delhi Ncr
15. Citizen Eco-drive Chronograph Ca0285-01e Mens Watch : Sharp, Simple And Spectacular
Author: Jasson C