ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
5 Must Have Dresses In A Woman’s Wardrobe
Total Articles: 211
Each season, designers surprise us with a myriad of fashion creations. However, there are some items that you absolutely need ready and waiting in your closet. These are the basics, the must haves in your closet, regardless of what your dressing style is.
A carefully arranged closet with fewer and more essential clothes makes getting dressed easier. Start with these 10 basic pieces and use accessories to look great every day:
1. Little Black dress: Yes, Little Black dress, more commonly known as the LBD, is sexy yet sophisticated. It is universal, yet individual and accentuates your attributes and hides your flaws. You can wear it to office with a blazer or cardigan and a pearl set and leather pumps to enrich the look. Simply take off the blazer, give yourself a dash of makeup, and add jewelleries and heels. Oh, that makes you ready for the party. There are many styles and types of LBD available. Choose one that will suit you and one in which you will be comfortable. You can go sleeveless, have cap sleeves, or ¾ length sleeves. Choose from V- neck, crew neck, boat neck or square neck. It can be knee length, a little shorter, longer or miniskirt length.
2. White button down shirt: This is another must have in your closet. The shirt should fit you well and accentuate your best features. Tuck it in or keep it out, wear it under a sweater, or as a part of a suit and you are sure to jaw-drop those guys. Buy less fancy shirts if you plan to wear it as casual dress. This type is good with jeans or tied at the waist over the bikini. You can buy cotton or linen shirts if you are looking for something comfortable and durable.
3. Knee length black skirt: Your closet should have a knee length black skirt that will fit perfectly and give you a slim appearance. The style you choose depends on your personal choice and what looks good on you. It can be an A- line skirt or pencil skirt. You can buy lightweight wool if you are looking for something that will go from season to season.
4. Black blazer: The black blazer is a key in your wardrobe. As its black, it will go with virtually everything. Change your look by just changing the accessories. Different types of accessories will go with a black blazer, starting from pearls to junks. The blazer doesn’t need to be expensive but should fit to your body shape. Buy blazers fitted in the waist area if you want to accentuate your sexy waist line. Also buy something that’s current. Don’t buy a design of the 80’s- oversized with enormous shoulder pads.
5. Black trousers: A pair of high quality, flat front, black trousers is a must in every woman’s wardrobe. Don’t choose pleats as they accentuate an area that no one notices. Choose a material that’s comfortable and durable.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Picking Malaysian Curly Hair For A New Look
2. Top 6 Brands To Buy Indian Jewellery Sets In India
Author: Manali Singh
3. Iwc Deployment Strap Can Change The Personality Of Your Watch In No Time!
Author: Caitlina Keegan
4. Best Designer Necklace And Jewellery Collection Online
Author: Jack Lersch
5. Ratio Ii Free Diver Professional 200m Quartz 22ad202 Men's Watch
Author: Jason C
6. Invisible Mending - The Classy Art Of Patching Of Blemishes
Author: James Spencer
7. Best Red Carpet Looks From Tony Awards
Author: Closest Buddies
8. Planning A Trip To Mauritius- Part 2 (suggested Itinerary)
Author: Closest Buddies
9. Impression Sur Ruban
10. Anel De Noivado
Author: Anel de noivado
11. Michael Kors Blacked Out Runway Chronograph Mk8157 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
12. Top 5 Jewellery Designers In India Acing Fashion
Author: Manali S
13. The Buzz Of African Style Clothing
Author: Jonathan Benjamin
14. 9ct Diamond Ring
Author: Adam Ranso
15. Perfect Mens Haircut Brooklyn Depends A Lot On The Use Of Right Tools!
Author: John Smith