ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
5 Must Have Dresses In A Woman’s Wardrobe
Total Articles: 211
Each season, designers surprise us with a myriad of fashion creations. However, there are some items that you absolutely need ready and waiting in your closet. These are the basics, the must haves in your closet, regardless of what your dressing style is.
A carefully arranged closet with fewer and more essential clothes makes getting dressed easier. Start with these 10 basic pieces and use accessories to look great every day:
1. Little Black dress: Yes, Little Black dress, more commonly known as the LBD, is sexy yet sophisticated. It is universal, yet individual and accentuates your attributes and hides your flaws. You can wear it to office with a blazer or cardigan and a pearl set and leather pumps to enrich the look. Simply take off the blazer, give yourself a dash of makeup, and add jewelleries and heels. Oh, that makes you ready for the party. There are many styles and types of LBD available. Choose one that will suit you and one in which you will be comfortable. You can go sleeveless, have cap sleeves, or ¾ length sleeves. Choose from V- neck, crew neck, boat neck or square neck. It can be knee length, a little shorter, longer or miniskirt length.
2. White button down shirt: This is another must have in your closet. The shirt should fit you well and accentuate your best features. Tuck it in or keep it out, wear it under a sweater, or as a part of a suit and you are sure to jaw-drop those guys. Buy less fancy shirts if you plan to wear it as casual dress. This type is good with jeans or tied at the waist over the bikini. You can buy cotton or linen shirts if you are looking for something comfortable and durable.
3. Knee length black skirt: Your closet should have a knee length black skirt that will fit perfectly and give you a slim appearance. The style you choose depends on your personal choice and what looks good on you. It can be an A- line skirt or pencil skirt. You can buy lightweight wool if you are looking for something that will go from season to season.
4. Black blazer: The black blazer is a key in your wardrobe. As its black, it will go with virtually everything. Change your look by just changing the accessories. Different types of accessories will go with a black blazer, starting from pearls to junks. The blazer doesn’t need to be expensive but should fit to your body shape. Buy blazers fitted in the waist area if you want to accentuate your sexy waist line. Also buy something that’s current. Don’t buy a design of the 80’s- oversized with enormous shoulder pads.
5. Black trousers: A pair of high quality, flat front, black trousers is a must in every woman’s wardrobe. Don’t choose pleats as they accentuate an area that no one notices. Choose a material that’s comfortable and durable.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Nixon Unit Dual Time Alarm Digital A360-502-00 Men's Watch: Not Just For Real Digital Freaks
Author: Jasson C
2. Luciendo Al Mejor Estilo Los Trajes De Tres Botones
3. Earrings To Flatter Your Hairstyle
4. Types Of Alternative Diamond Engagement Rings
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
5. Los Altos Botas, Una Mezcla De Estilo Y Originalidad
6. Citizen Axiom Eco-drive Ga1052-55e Women’s Watch: Strategic And Uncluttered
Author: Jasson C
7. Creating Sensation With Casual Outlook Is A Single Step Away Process
Author: Amit Singh
8. Many Kinds Of Branded Shoes
Author: rahu sharma
9. 5 Reasons To Choose Personalized Rings For Mom This Year
Author: Annie Reh
10. What Everyone Ought To Know About The Dragon Ball Z Vegeta T-shirt
Author: Danny Kanfy
11. Maria B Wedding Dresses Edition Winter Collection 2018
Author: Shweta Aggarwal
12. Re Imagine Your Wardrobe With Armani Jeans!
13. Are You Looking For The Best Gold Jewellery?
Author: Deepak Yadav
14. Economically Designed Flexible & Comfortable Sport Shoes For Women By Vostro
Author: Buy fashionable designer footwear from Vostrolife.
15. Buy Designer Gowns Online.
Author: Shweta Aggarwal