ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Lunch At Toscana Restaurant, Dublin
Total Articles: 211
"By consistently earning top ratings from guests in 2012 Toscana City Centre has earned a place among the very best." – TripAdvisor, the largest travel website of the world.
It was easy for the Toscana Restaurant, located in 3 Cork Hill, Dame Street, Dublin 2, to earn the top place at the TripAdvisor 2012 Certificate of Excellence. It is one of the most famous restaurants in the Dublin City Centre area. Established in 2002, the location of the restaurant at the Temple Bar district is ideal with the views of the City Hall and the Dublin Castle. This famous location is home to some of the best luxury hotels and bars of the city, and this restaurant is a favorite among local and pre-theatre diners with the Olympia, Vicar Street, Gaiety and Tivoli theatres at close proximity.
2002 is the same year when the owners of the restaurant PJ and Dee Butuci repaired and restored an old farmhouse in the county of Wicklow. This farmhouse was renovated with the purpose of producing new and fresh food items for their restaurant which was recently opened in the city. Thus, they were one of the first to be called a “farm-to-table” restaurant. After a decade, their passion to serve their customers with fresh products grown at their own farm has intensified to a great degree. The farmhouse garden in Wicklow forms an integral part of their philosophy towards healthy lifestyle, and the restaurant believes in serving that quality of food which they would like to receive every day at home. Combining their excellent skill on classic and authentic Italian cuisines with rich and fertile Irish soil, it is easy to spot the care and love behind every creation coming out of the kitchen.
The regular lunch is available from Monday and Friday between 12 to 4 pm. In the Starter section, there are –
• Suppli (Golden croquette of mozzarella cheese and rice served with our garlic dip)
• House Salad (Mixed salad served with Italian dressing)
• Home-baked Garlic Bread
• Bruschetta con Pomodoro (Toasted bread topped with chopped tomatoes)
In the main course, every item is priced at €10.00 and customers can choose one starter from the above menu totally free of cost. The main course menu is –
• Pizza Della Casa (12” stone baked pizza with 3 toppings of your choice)
• Rigatoni Arrabiata (Rigatoni pasta, tomato and herb sauce, and chili)
• Spicy Meatballs (Meatballs marinated in a Tuscan recipe with a chili pomodoro sauce and served with French Fries)
• Grilled Chicken Salad (Homegrown garden salad and aged balsamic dressing mixed with charcoal-grilled marinated chicken strips)
• Cannelloni (Tubes of pasta filled with freshly ground Irish beef, garlic, spinach, topped with pomodoro and bechamel sauce)
• Spaghetti Primavera (Mushrooms, garlic, onions, peppers, and olives served in a tomato and fresh herb sauce)
• Lasagne Al Forno/ Lasagne Vegetariana (Layered pasta and cream between meaty Bolognese sauces/ Fresh mushroom and broccoli layered with spinach pasta and topped with parmesan and mozzarella cheese)
You can just add an extra €3 and get to taste one of these mouth-watering desserts of Toscana Restaurant –
• Tiramisu (Served in a light marscapone cream with lady fingers dipped in coffee liqueur)
• Profiteroles (Choux pastry packed with cream and then topped with chocolate sauce)
• Apple & Cinnamon Crumble (Home-made apple crumble served with cream)
It is hoped that you will also be mesmerized by one of the best Italian restaurants in Dublin like so many before you. Enjoy your lunch. Buon Appetito!
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. The Best Places To Go For Breakfast Hammersmith In London.
Author: Maryam Lola
2. In Search Of The Best Quality Herbal Vaporizer
Author: Benjamin Winterburn
3. Why Catering Is Important At A Morning Meeting?
Author: Hanna Kogan
4. The Freshest And The Most Delectable Spit Roast Catering For Your Big Day
Author: Mario Sazos
5. 5 Essential Restaurant Kitchen Equipment For Your Food Venture
Author: Meenakshi Jain
6. Healthy Meal Delivery Toronto – Ordering Cooked Food To Eat At Home
Author: oliver shin
7. 2018 Medical Foods Marketkey Vendors Analysis, Revenue, Trends & Forecast To 2025
Author: Akash Shahu
8. How To Remain Healthy For Long By Having Indian Veggie-dishes?
Author: Sandeep Sharma
9. 5 Reasons Why You Need To Buy An Under-counter Refrigerator For Your Kitchen
Author: Gizel Gomes
10. Meat Snacks Market 2018 Sale Price, Consumption Volume, Value, Import & Export Report Forecast 2023
Author: Akash Shahu
11. Food Preservatives Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
12. Explore The Best Restaurants In Bhubaneswar And Get The Delicious Food Items
Author: John Watson
13. The Best 10 Breweries Near Old Town, Albuquerque, Nm
Author: Backstreet Grill
14. The Sports Camp In San Francisco To Send Your Kids To
Author: Craig Arnold
15. Does Your Child Love Minecraft?
Author: Craig Arnold