ALL >> Business >> View Article
Advantages And Limitations Of Heat Exchangers
Total Articles: 6261
There are various types of heat exchangers available in the market. Here, discussed, are the various types of heat exchangers, their benefits and limitations.
The heat exchangers that are built by making use of AEM and BEM come in non-removable bundle and in fixed tube sheets. They are less expensive as compared to the removable bundle heat exchanger. They provide the maximum heat transfer surface per given tube size and shell. It also provides multi-tube-pass arrangements. It also has certain limitations, such as, its shell can only be cleansed by chemical use. No provision can be provided for the differential thermal expansion taking place between the tubes and shell.
The next exchanger is built by making use of packed floating tube sheet and removable bundle. This type has floating ends which gives them permission for differential thermal expansion between the tubes and the shells. The shell side can be cleaned mechanically or by making use of steam. Its bundle can easily be replaced or repaired. It is less expensive as compared to the floating head type construction. It also has certain limitations, like, its shell side fluids are restricted to non-toxic fluids such as hydraulic oils or tube oils. Its tube side arrangement is restricted to one or two passes and it expand as a group and not individually. Its packing limits its temperature and design pressure.
The next exchanger is made by making use of internal floating head cover and removable bundle. It has various advantages as it allows for differential thermal expansion between the tubes and shell just like the above. The bundle can be easily removed from the shell for repairing or cleaning purposes and there is no need to remove the floating head cover. It also provides the multi-tube-pass provision and it is considered to be excellent for handling flammable or toxic fluids. It does offer various advantages but you need to pay a price for it, it is a bit expensive as compared to the others.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray