ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Television Commercials, Videography And Slow Motion Filming
Total Articles: 170
Slow motion filming might sound very old and backdated to you but in reality it is the latest invention in the field of photography. The slow motion photography was first invented by the August Musger who was an Austrian priest and of course a photographer. The basic technology of slow motion camera is clicking pictures at a faster rate and playing back in slower rate, and once played it seems that everything has slowed down and things are taking place very slowly and hence it shows the winding or unwinding of a object very minutely and in detail. The source of getting the accurate object for the slow-motion image is through high-speed photography.
Slow motion filming is very famous now-a-days and is being used even in commercials and still banners and posters which are made in high definition quality. TV commercials are not matter of joke, they come in between television shows and movies but they hold much importance. All the TV commercials pay the owners of the channel and the show to get the prime time slot, so that they can reach to the masses. Advertisement has gone up to great heights, people find different creative medium of marketing. Marketing is one of the most important part of the film industry, as because movies are not a very important part of our lives, as in it doesn’t come among the basic necessities of our daily chores but it is the entertainment factor of our lives, hence if the TV commercial production doesn’t do proper promotion people might skip them.
The TV commercial production uses dozens of creative tricks and strategies to hog the limelight and get in the eyes of the buyers or the customers. They use high technology filming machines and equipment to get the best result out of it. Apart from slow motion, they use, digital filming, HD filming, animation, 3D and many more such visual treats for the people. The video production group associated with the television puts in great effort to keep the work going better and better.
The most crucial part of the TV production is videography. It is the process through which the moving images are captured with the help of some electronic media e.g. handy cam, tape, or camcorder. Videography though involves all the procedures and work of movie making but it cannot be called typical movie making, as there are few differences among them mentioned below:
• Films have super stars. Videos mainly cast models.
• Films have bigger and proper script or story line with a climax. Videos are basically made up on a theme with no climax needed.
• Films have budget, big or small. Videos usually have small budget allotted by TV commercial production.
• Films are made to highlight a particular story. Videos and Commercials are made only for promotional purposes.
The TV production company has lots of responsibilities allotted in order to deliver an error free service. Commercials are made very catchy and attractive to benefit the merchandise.
Entertainment Articles1. It’s The Professionalism And Experience That Reflects Through Colorado Senior Photography!
Author: Michael Cray
2. Enjoy A Day With Your Children By Using Collection Of Jumper Rental
Author: Scott Oliver
3. The Best Films Of 2014
Author: Andy Rubin
4. Check Out The Amazing Reasons To Learn Kizomba
Author: Salsa People
5. Top 4 Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Birthday Photographer
6. Speakstick’s Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker: A Closer Look
Author: Rioven Schmidt
7. Big Dance Centre
8. Exceptional Presentation Gives Alluring Photographs
Author: Sumit Bhalla
9. Beach Party Essentials From Beatbox Beverages -offering The Most Unique Fruit Punches And Cool Gear
10. Event Ticket | Ticket Printing Malaysia | Fifty Percent Print
Author: 50percent print
11. A Seattle Boudoir Photographer Can Work Wonders With The Camera
Author: Imthiaz Houseman
12. Why You Must Choose Student Studio As Wedding Photographer?
Author: Sumit Bhalla
13. Enjoy A Fantastic Beach Party This Summer
14. What Makes A Wedding Favour Box Perfect?
Author: John Freeman
15. How To Make Birthdays More Fun With Sparkler Cake Candles
Author: John Freeman