ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Features And Utility Of Meap
Total Articles: 185
MEAP or mobile enterprise application platform is a comprehensive set of services and products that help an app developer to build mobile applications faster and more effectively. These platforms are essential to the app developer because it assists him/her to manage the diverse networks, devices, and user groups which are deployed for the purpose of app building. Opposed to standalone applications, any MEAP will provide a long term and comprehensive approach to deployment of mobility. In fact, the MEAPs are used by software designers all through a mobile solution’s lifecycle. This is the reason why cross platform apps are often built using the mobile enterprise application platform. Most enterprises today use MEAPs to create one mobile app that can be deployed across multiple mobile devices like tablets, smartphones, handhelds, and notebooks. No change in the underlying business logic is required if MEAPs are used in the cross platform app development process. A designer does not even have to learn special programming skills for developing apps using the MEAP; the technicalities involved are easy to understand.
Listed below are some special features and utilities that MEAPs serve:
1. The mobile enterprise application platforms provide support to several OS platforms and mobile devices at the same time without the need for a developer to write and maintain distinct set of codes.
2. All MEAPs are equipped with a mobile middleware server. This server ensures support to integration connectivity, application management, and security of the apps, devices, and platforms involved in the development process.
3. The MEAP solutions make writing of custom app extensions easy. This is possible because of the use of 4GL technology along with the platform; this technique does not dictate the writing of separate code sets. The toolset that is available with the custom application extension is shaped appropriately to support plug-ins for industry standard IDEs like eclipse.
5. MEAPs can integrate with more than one server data sources and thus enable leveraging of SOA services using the backend systems.
6. Central management of every mobile app that is deployed is possible only through the use of MEAPs. However, in this case, management of actual mobile devices that are tailored for the B2E scenario also has to be undertaken.
7. MEAPs help in enhancing the existing business platforms so that users may be able to access them anytime anywhere.
8. The mobile enterprise application platforms can also be run effectively on the cloud.
The above listed features account for the popularity of MEAPs in the app development world. What is more, a designer has to leverage tools and designing skills that he/she is already acquainted with in order to exercise expertise in the handling of MEAPs.
Copper Mobile is a renowned enterprise app development company has team of experienced iPhone app developers in Austin . The iPad application developers has created more than 300 application for clients from various industry verticals.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. At&t Unite Pro Vs Mifi Liberate
2. Affordable Adelaide Cabling Solutions Available By Licensed Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
3. Importance Of Iot Security Compliance
4. Has Your Mobile App Passed All Tests Before Launching?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
5. Integration Testing Is An Important Step In Development Process
Author: Hvantage Technologies
6. How To Choose The Best Projectors For Your School
Author: Vivency Global
7. Is Rfid Really The Future Of Event Identification?
Author: Roland Ted
8. The Top Five Things You Need To Know In Hotel Digital Marketing
Author: Deepak Chauhan
9. How Do You Fix An Itunes Sync Error On Wi-fi?
10. The Most Effective Method To Find App Developers With The Perfect Skill Set For Your Project
11. A Virtual Number For Maintaining Your Solitude
Author: muhammad AK
12. 2 Major Types Of Computer Recycling
Author: Kelly Sanchez
13. Machine Learning With Golang
14. How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Author: Aida Martin
15. 6 Major Tools For Android Developers
Author: Daniel Carl