ALL >> General >> View Article
Pre-wedding Party: Girls Bachelorette Party Ideas For Bride
Total Articles: 68
December heralds the wedding season in India. Tying the knot is one thing, but pre-wedding celebrations are quite another. Move over staid mehndi and sangeets, the girls wanna have fun…
The Bachelorette party
Yes, bachelorette parties are hot on the list of pre-wedding celebrations in India this season. Quite akin to a bachelor party or a stag-do for the guys, this is a fun-filled hen-do for the girls.
The evening is all about honouring the bride-to-be, and is usually organized by her friends. It can be a night out, an evening out or a short trip someplace. The idea is to have fun, and we bring you some fun ideas.
Here comes the bride-to-be
The bride-to-be deserves to be pampered! So go all out to make it special for her. Dress her tresses with a tiara, and get her a sash in a vibrant colour with ‘bride-to-be’ emblazoned across it.
Hire a limo to drive her to the venue, and be there in advance to receive her. Let a band strike up on her arrival or get the DJ to dish out her favourite number as she enters.
Pamper in style
Get a makeover for all the friends and the bride-to be and then set out to paint the town red. Or you could consider booking a spa and having a relaxed afternoon with chilled Mojitos, leisurely beauty treatments and massages.
How about booking her favourite restaurant or watering hole in town? Hire a hall and a DJ and rock the night away.
Go the whole hog and go wild with male strippers, naughty cakes or all-night drinking if you like!
Plan a weekend in another city: go restaurant / pub hopping, party and have fun all weekend in a city / resort where no one knows you!
It all depends on what you think she would like.
Get identical T shirts or sashes for all the friends. Remember the colour should be different from what the bride wears. Or fix a dress code and make sure all stick to it.
Plan a few naughty games to add to the fun or create special cocktails named after the bride and the groom.
Keep the rotten eggs away, there’s no room for spoilsports or people the bride isn’t fond of. Run the guest list past the bride-to-be.
All the friends split the tab for the evening between them. The bride is not allowed to pay. Remember in-laws are out-laws at a Bachelorette Party! After all, you want your friend, the bride-to-be, to have a memorable and fun Bachelorette Party don’t you?
Hey party goers, if you are in Delhi or Mumbai & want to know where to go for party on New Years Eve 2013. Visit here for information on New Year Party for Stags in Delhi or New Years Eve 2013 Party in Mumbai . You can also get more info on nightlife events and much more on Buzzintown (dot) com.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln