ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Russian Tour Can Be Best Enjoyed In A Russian River Cruise
Total Articles: 170
As you plan for a Russian tour, you shall apply for a Russian Tourist visa well in time. The tourist visa is actually document permitting you to stay in Russia for a specific period. The visa contains your entry and exist dates, names, details of your passport and purpose of your travel. It should be noted that the Russian Tourist Visa is an authority for you to enter Russia and also to leave Russia within the time specified. Any overstay beyond the permitted period is considered a grave offence.
There are many Russian Tours organized in Russia by different tourist agencies. Of these Russian River Cruise is most popular.
Reasons why Russian River cruises are favored.
Russia is a land with a number of majestic rivers. The waterways formed by these rivers and canals assume the shape of a complex network connecting the Baltic and Black Sea. A River cruise through these waterways gives the visitors an opportunity to visit many historic places located on the shores. Reaching these places by rode would be more time consuming and often hazardous.
• The Russian cruises are cheaper. On some of the main routes like Moscow-- St Petersburg, the voyages are so popular that tickets are booked well in advance.
• The river cruises are well organized. On an average a ship can accommodate 150+ passengers with 80 + crew on board. The ships have air-conditioned cabins which are well furnished and provide excellent view of the natural beauty of outside.
• There are facilities for playing games, dance, beauty salons and souvenir shop. The cuisine is varied with both Russian and continental cuisine being available. In particular local cuisine is made available to visitors when the ship passes through a particular region.
• The cruises take the visitors to places of historical importance. Places known for manufacturing handicrafts and for tradition in art and culture are included in the itinerary.
Moscow and St Petersburg are two cities that must be included in a visitor’s itinerary. A Moscow – St Petersburg Cruise would enable you to visit the two great cities. If you take a St Petersburg –Moscow Cruise you can in addition visit kizhi, Goritsy and Uglic. The river cruise would take you along the Nera, Svir, and Volga River, along with Lake Ladoga, White Lake and Baltic Canal. The beauty of the country sides is fantastic.
A Volga Cruise provides you a unique chance to see various parts of Russia in one voyage. A cruise from Moscow to Astrakhan on the Volga River for example would take you to the ancient city of Yaroslave. You can get an idea of Russian village life and local handicrafts at Uglich and kastroma.
To get the beat of the Volga River, you have to avail of one of the river cruises on this river. Depending on the route, you select, cruises can take right from10 hours to 9 days. In all cases, shops are carefully chosen to give the visitors the chance to see the best of Russia. There is also an option for travelers to lodge themselves at hotels if the journey time is prolonged without extra cost.
Carefully chosen, a Russian river cruise will always remain a memorable experience.
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.