ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Best Pizzerias In Dublin
Total Articles: 211
Christmas is the time of the year when people from every part of the world, both Christian and non-Christian, commemorate the most essential event in Christianity – the birth of Jesus Christ. With the New Year about to begin, this is the perfect time to spread holiday cheer, take a long holiday with loved ones, and indulge in eating good foods. And when one has to select from a wide assortment of popular cuisines, not many people will make the mistake of not choosing a hot, oven-baked, pizza topped with molten mozzarella and seasonings.
In the last few decades, the popularity of pizzas has spread to every corner of the world. In cities like Dublin, there are numerous well-known pizzerias which are not only popular in the areas they are located in but also throughout the country. These pizzerias are well aware of the craze for pizzas during this time of the year. Therefore, extra care is taken to make the best-quality pizzas and provide customers with the maximum satisfaction every time.
1. Junior’s-Paulie’s Pizza: Opened in 2010, the Junior’s-Paulie’s Pizza is located in City Center South. The pizzas of this place are reputed of having the taste of the original Italian pizzas. This pizzeria has a sitting area to accommodate around 40 customers. The waiters are extremely friendly and the atmosphere is heartwarming. The speciality of the restaurant is the pizza oven which was imported in one-piece from Italy. This oven is constructed in the traditional Italian way. The structure of the oven makes the pizza crusts absorb a typical burnt and smoky taste, which is the trademark of classic pizzas. The Quattro Stagione with olive, tomato, mushroom and ham; Super Picante with tomato, red pepper, rocket, salami and smoked mozzarella; and The Greek with spinach, courgette, feta, olives and mozzarella are the popular picks.
2. Independent Pizza Co: The Independent Pizza Co., which is located in Drumcondra, is one of the most popular pizzerias among Dubliners. The restaurant was opened in 1984 and has always received rave reviews ever since. This pizzeria in Dublin provides its customers with the most number of options while selecting a pizza. The Chinese Duck Pizza with cashew nuts, spring onion, oven roasted duck and mozzarella cheese; Sweet Chili Prawn Pizza with roasted courgette and sweet peppers, onion, garlic, Thai prawns and mozzarella; and Thai Chicken Pizza with chicken cooked in Thai-style, spinach, onion, roasted peepers and mozzarella are the most popular ones.
3. Toscana Restaurant: The Toscana Restaurant located in Dun Laoghaire is one of the best pizzerias in Dublin . In fact, it has already been awarded the title of “Best Places to Eat” in Dublin by the eminent food critic Lucinda O'Sullivan. The fact that Toscana has its own garden where they grow their own seasonal organic fruits, vegetables, and herbs is the main reason of such a widespread popularity. These are used in the dishes on the very day they are freshly picked from the restaurant garden. The Toscana with pepperoni, salami, ham, and mushrooms; Hawaiian with ham, pineapple and sweet corn; Frutti Di Mare with garlic, shrimps, mussels, and anchovies; and Tri Salume Pizzas are popular picks among customers.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Fish Oil Market Size Projected To Grow At A $4 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
2. The Online Grocery Store Sydney Offers The Best Shopping Experience
3. Five Pawns E-juices For Sale: 5 Popular Five Pawns E-liquid Flavors You Can’t Miss Out On
Author: this article talks about five vape juices
4. Celebrate Rakhi In The Best Way Possible With Online Sweets Delivery
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
5. Ethiopian Roasted Coffee Is Processed While Following The Ancient Methods!
Author: Milkyas Tefera
6. 7 Tips For Better Spit Roasting
Author: Michael Foley
7. Why Should You Drink Green Tea?
Author: Alma miller
8. Craft Beer Tour Offers An Exciting Experience For Beer Lovers In Vietnam
Author: Brian McDonald
9. History Of The Matcha Green Tea Powder
10. Select The Food Hub By Following These Facts
Author: Rigonis Bistro
11. Why Everyone Should Consider Meal Delivery
Author: oliver shin
12. Benefits Of Coffee And Tea Vending Machines
Author: Vidya Sagar
13. 5 Popular Drinks In Sta. Rosa Laguna You Have To Try
Author: Dominik Banzon
14. Tips To Book The Right Cocktail Party Venue In San Francisco
Author: James Luke
15. Blueberry-best Online Cake Shop In Kochi