ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Popular Christmas Italian Foods To Try In Dublin
Total Articles: 211
Christmas is perhaps the only festival which witnesses the largest number of participation from every part of the world – no matter how big or small. Not only the Christians, but also people coming from various customs and backgrounds are actively involved in the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.
This is the time when the year is about to come to a closure. As the New Year dawns upon us, we rush from work to spend the last days of the year with our families. This is the time of the year when you would want to relax, eat delicious foods, and party with friends. And what better way to celebrate this auspicious occasion by following the traditions of the place where it all began.
Italy is considered to be the place where the traditional Christmas celebrations took birth. Therefore, Italian Christmas is held in a different light altogether. People in Italy make merry and prepare special cuisines in order to commemorate the life of Jesus, the Lord.
If you are residing in Dublin, you can get the chance to taste some of the best traditional Italian Christmas foods. This city is home to some of the best Italian restaurants in Ireland, and being in these restaurants during the time of Christmas can make many hearts skip a beat.
Some of the popular Italian dishes which can be tried during the time of Christmas are:
• Feast of the Seven Fishes: The Feast of the Seven Fishes is the name given to the yummy meals made of fishes and other seafood prepared during the days leading up to Christmas. During this time of the year, numerous restaurants in Dublin include this famous dish in their menu. As there is no particular type, the fishes can be seasonal as well as anything which is available in the market throughout the year are used to prepare this delicacy. Clams, squid, anchovies, cod, shrimp, eel, and lobster are the most common choices in making this dish. There is also a wide assortment of vegetable salads, which includes a mouth-watering broccoli dish.
• Spaghetti Bolognese: This is a simple dish which has meat and sauce served over a bowl full of spaghetti pasta. The main highlight of the dish is the special sauce which is made from ingredients like ground beef, bacon, cream, onion, tomato, celery, carrot, and assorted spices. This dish is equally admired with children as it is with adults. Though it did not go out of Italy for many years, this lip-smacking dish has found to have got huge reception in countries outside Italy in recent years.
• Neapolitan Pizza: This is the original pizza which originated in the regions of Naples. It is famous for the use of simple and local ingredients, its cooking technique and out-of-the-world taste can be found in no other pizzas in the world. Only a handful of Italian restaurants in Dublin have mastered this traditional pizza-making technique – and just a single bite of this divine creation can make your Christmas extra special.
The simple yet mind boggling taste of Italian cuisine during Christmas is indeed a Christmas well spent. So make sure you are going the Italian way this time. Buon appetito!
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. The Best Places To Go For Breakfast Hammersmith In London.
Author: Maryam Lola
2. In Search Of The Best Quality Herbal Vaporizer
Author: Benjamin Winterburn
3. Why Catering Is Important At A Morning Meeting?
Author: Hanna Kogan
4. The Freshest And The Most Delectable Spit Roast Catering For Your Big Day
Author: Mario Sazos
5. 5 Essential Restaurant Kitchen Equipment For Your Food Venture
Author: Meenakshi Jain
6. Healthy Meal Delivery Toronto – Ordering Cooked Food To Eat At Home
Author: oliver shin
7. 2018 Medical Foods Marketkey Vendors Analysis, Revenue, Trends & Forecast To 2025
Author: Akash Shahu
8. How To Remain Healthy For Long By Having Indian Veggie-dishes?
Author: Sandeep Sharma
9. 5 Reasons Why You Need To Buy An Under-counter Refrigerator For Your Kitchen
Author: Gizel Gomes
10. Meat Snacks Market 2018 Sale Price, Consumption Volume, Value, Import & Export Report Forecast 2023
Author: Akash Shahu
11. Food Preservatives Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
12. Explore The Best Restaurants In Bhubaneswar And Get The Delicious Food Items
Author: John Watson
13. The Best 10 Breweries Near Old Town, Albuquerque, Nm
Author: Backstreet Grill
14. The Sports Camp In San Francisco To Send Your Kids To
Author: Craig Arnold
15. Does Your Child Love Minecraft?
Author: Craig Arnold