ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
5 Must- Visit Places For Every Fashion Addict
Total Articles: 211
Do you shop till you drop? Do you live by the principle “I shop therefore I am”? Is your closet full of designer shoes? Do you save money every month to buy a pair of high-brow shoes? Do you stare the images in the pages of Vogue and other fashion magazines for hours? If yes, then you are addicted to fashion and to help you out I have jotted down 5 fashion hotspots that you can’t simply miss!
1) AND – Anita Dongre, one of India’s most well-known designers, runs this popular high-street fashion brand. The collection one sees here is hip, vibrant yet simple and chic. The store catches the fancy of fashionistas from different walks of life. Some find AND clothes fun and flirty, where as some love the simplicity and elegance of the dresses on display. The collection includes eco-friendly fabrics like linen and cotton.
2) Global Desi – If you love Indo-western apparels, then this is the place for you! From vibrant trendy kurtis, soft colored tunics, ethnic salwar suits, western silhouettes to colorful bags and super-fab jewelry, Global Desi offers the best of both worlds.
3) Fab India – Cool, stylish and eco-friendly describe the Fab India collection aptly. From stylish mini kurtas, shirts to silk jackets to curtains in cotton and linen – you will find everything that’s known as organic. For people who want to get glowing and beautiful skin can try the organic skin care products manufactured by Fab India. They also offer hair care products like hair oil, conditione and shampoo.
4) Linen Club – A premium brand from Jayashree Textiles, a unit of Aditya Birla Group, was the first to introduce linen to the Indian sub-continent in 1949. The product range offered by Linen Club comprises of suit and shirt pieces, & dress materials in: pure linen and, silk, woolen and cotton blended linen. The Linen Club stores offer linen clothes ( which include shirts, suits and blazers) and amazing linen accessories like laptop bags, linen handkerchiefs, belts, wallets etc. Top-notch designer Rohit Bal is associated with the brand. Here’s what his thoughts on this wonderful fabric “The very look of linen inspires me to create fashion statements all around the world.” By the way Rohit Bal is not the only one mesmerized by the wonders of linen, designes like Armani, Hanae Mori, Chrristian Dior and Antonio Marras also love playing with the creases and fall of linen.
5) House of Masaba – For the sari lovers, this store is a treat. It offers colorful silk and cotton saris, stylish kurtas, angarkha tops and embroidered and crushed lehengas. If you ask me to describe the House of Masaba collection I would say two words – Modern and Vibrant. Indian celebrities from Bipasha Basu, Vidya Balan, Neha Dhupia to Karisma Kapoor have all donned Masaba Gupta outfits. Recently actress Soha Ali Khan appreciated the design aesthetics of Masaba Gupta. This is what Soha said “Masaba Gupta, thanks! Your creations are stunning - colours, fabrics, patterns, contrasts - edgy, young, fun and ethnic. Statement pieces.”
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Know About How To Buy Locks On-line
Author: Scott Harris
2. Precious Gemstones And Their Unique Meaning
Author: Frederick Fortino
3. Best Variety Of Baby Clothes In Online Stores
Author: Martin Taylor
4. Handy Tips To Take Care Of Your Leather Bags To Keep It Perfect
Author: Carl Fortu
5. Printed Jackets Coats For Women
Author: jyoti kumari
6. Tips To Remember While Purchasing On-line
Author: Scott Harris
7. Advantages Of Locks And Locksmith
Author: Scott Harris
8. You Deserve A Good Lunch After A Hectic Work: Get These Tips For A Safe Food
Author: Rory Jayasinhe
9. Finding A Raincoat To Meet Your Needs
Author: Versalis Rain Wear
10. Wow Your Audience With Awesome Presentations
Author: Maria Gini
11. Solar Inverter – How It Works & What Are Its Various Types?
Author: Parul Chauhan
12. Knowing Quality Silver Jewelry
Author: Asmi Style
13. Upgrade Your Wardrobe With Our Latest Fashion Segment
Author: uniform online
14. A Rotary Clock Will Be A Fitting Ornament For Your Street Ambience
Author: John Adams
15. Top Reasons To Wear Motorcycle Helmets
Author: Ricardo Rios