ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Nice Eating Joints In And Around Dame Street, Dublin
Total Articles: 211
In Dublin, the capital city of Ireland, restaurants are as much of an attraction, as are the cultural centers, heritage sites, and other happening tourist hotspots here. Eateries with varied profiles, menus and price figures are located in different parts of the city, so that you can easily try out your favorite cuisine, while on a visit to this picturesque city. In keeping with practically all the other areas in Dublin, the Dame Street, one of the most frequented places in the city, also boasts of several high-class restaurants. Given below is a brief overview of some of the most popular eating joints at Dame Street:
• The Millstone Restaurant – Situated at 39 Dame Street (near the City Centre), this restaurant offers a rich and varied assortment of traditional and hygienic Irish delicacies. Both two-course, as well as three-course meals are available over here, and the ambiance at this restaurant is also truly top-notch. A separate Brunch menu is also presented, adding to the convenience and options of visitors. The sheer variety available on the a la carte menu is extensive, and the restaurant also boasts of a rich and exotic wine selection. Special events, parties and other ceremonies are often organized at this really nice restaurant.
• The Les Freres Jacques Restaurant – If exotic French cuisines are what appeals to your taste buds the most, this eating joint is an ideal destination for you. The restaurant is located at 74 Dame Street, and is renowned for a wide range of delicious seafood items. In particular, the shellfish preparation that is available here finds uniform favor among all knowledgeable food experts. Different types of meat, cooked with a distinctly French flavor, are available here as well. Separate mid-week menu and a la carte menu is provided to the visitors here, and both two and three-course meals are served. Easy accessibility and superb hospitality add to the overall attractions of this restaurant.
• The Toscana restaurant – Love to grab a bite of delicious Italian food? Toscana restaurant, at Cork Hill in Dame Street, is the place that you simply must visit! You will be literally amazed at the range of tasty and highly nutritious Italian dishes that are served at this immensely popular eating joint. Many varieties of natural and organic delicacies feature in the menu of the Toscana restaurant, justifying its reputation as one of the most hygienic eating places in the entire city. The salads, main course meals, and desserts at this restaurant are all of the best quality, and a fine collection of wines can also be found here. The prices are not exorbitant, by any stretch of the imagination, either.
• Nico’s Restaurant – If you move along to 53 Dame Street, you will come across yet another God’s gift for the gastronomic juices – the Nico’s restaurant. The decor and the ambiance at this restaurant successfully capture the true spirit of the country, and the quality of foods on offer here have enjoyed appreciation from professional tasters, as well as general public, since many years. Lovers of prawns would, in particular, find Nico’s all the more alluring, while many types of yummy veal preparations and authentic Italian pastas are available here too.
• King Charlies Restaurant – The address, 15 Dame Street, holds a special place in the hearts of all lovers of Asian food. The reason for this is pretty simple – at this address is located one of the best Malaysian Chinese restaurants in entire Dublin – the King Charlies Restaurant. A varied range of authentic, hygienic and extremely yummy Chinese and Malaysian preparations are presented to the guests over here. Right from the tasty appetizers, to the main course items – every delicacy on offer here reasonably priced, and are a delight for the taste buds. Indeed, for residents of Malaysian origin, who now live in Dublin, King Charlies is almost like a home away from home!
Dame Street is one of the locations in Dublin, where a large number of high quality restaurants are located, practically a stone’s throw away from each other. While on a visit to Dublin, do take out some time to check out the restaurants at Dame Street. After all, during a vacation, even your taste buds deserve a royal treat, right?
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Meal Delivery Toronto – Using Technology To Get Cooked Food
Author: oliver shin
2. A Brand That You Can Trust: Sunimpex
Author: Himanshu Sen
3. Green Tea:- Remedy For All The Health Problems
Author: Abhishek Dixit
4. Feel Good By Searching American Foods In The Streets Of London
Author: Mathew Gomes
5. Join Teafloor Monthly Tea Box Subscription
6. 10 Best Breakfast Around The World
Author: Dominik Banzon
7. Why Health Conscious Use Organic Fertilizers For Their Plants
8. Where To Find Wholesale Vape Mods And The Newest Mod Technology
Author: Ben Oesterling
9. The Margarita Truck And The Science And Art Of Margarita Making
Author: Justin Prietto
10. For Events In Beverly Hills And Malibu, Taco Catering Cuts It
Author: Justin Prietto
11. Avocado: A Vital Component Of Tacos And Taco Cart Catering
Author: Justin Prietto
12. 5 Myths About Pizza That Are Simply Bogus
Author: Laurie Hekeik
13. Alcohol Delivery Singapore – Enhancing The Party Pleasures Of Singaporeans!
Author: Vicky Mamoria
14. Get Your Kids Hooked On Veggies And Fruits
Author: Karen Williams
15. These Are The Qualities That Make A Good Restaurant Stand Out
Author: Nadia Turov