ALL >> Health >> View Article
Cosmetic Surgery Of Face: For Tightening Skin
Total Articles: 6261
Everyone desires to look his or her best, no matter what is the age. But with aging, creases and wrinkles seem to be common on the face. Besides, it is all common to find your face getting saggy and old and hence, there is the need of cosmetic surgery.
How to look youthful and attractive?
Facelift is a precise job that needs an ardently skilful doctor who is proficient in the realm. You would need to select a doctor with experience and an expert hand. According to the old school method, doctors used to make incision round the ears and then pull the skin tight and upwards as much as possible before reattaching it.
But now the surgeons follow the skin tightening system with the SMAS adjustment. Thus, facelift face lifts is all about following the right method, which will ensure that your skin is pulled to a tightening perfection for the face to look much younger. However, at the end of the day the best technique is actually determined by the individual’s separate skin quality and texture.
As per the old school method, little attention was paid to the volume loss and the firmness of the skin. These two were considered as the biggest indicators of skin aging. But now skin rejuvenation is kept in mind to ensure that cosmetic surgery for facelift is followed keeping in mind the need to maintain the volume and firmness of the skin.
Fat harvesting is a common technique used nowadays, which ensure that fat is accumulated from other part of the body and then used to fill in those parts of the face, where there is a hollow. The idea is to turn the face fulfilling.
The new school follows the multi-faceted approach, which weighs importance of those procedures that can bring firmness to the skin and good volume. The idea is to create magic for your face, so that the youth returns to your face and you make for an attractive look.
Health Articles1. How Is My Timing For Entering This Field?
Author: Harry Campbell
2. Tips For Switching Dentists When You Move
3. Same Day Dental Cleaning
4. Moving Tip: How To Find A New Dentist
5. Crown And Bridges: All You Need To Know
6. Cavities- How To Get Rid Of Them
7. Choosing The Right Family Dentist
8. Good, Clean, Wholesome Family Dentistry
9. Reasons You Need Dental Cleaning In Every 6 Months
10. The Body Lift And Baggy Eyelid Information Areacat
Author: mahendra pratap
11. Smart Food Supplements To Fight Unhealthy Cravings
12. Tooth Extractions: When Do You Need To Remove A Tooth?
13. How Do You Know If You Need A Tooth Extraction?
14. Should You Look For A ‘cheap Dentist’?
15. Does My Kid Need To See A Pediatric Dental Professional?