ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
I Too Had A Love Story, An Affair To Remember
Total Articles: 33
Will make a grown man cry
“I too had a love story”, a tearjerker from an extremely talented writer Ravinder Singh, got almost the entire nation swooning over it. This poignant allegory connects with the readers by reaching the depths of their emotion and communicating with them on a personal level. The writer does an impeccable job in weaving the story around the protagonist Ravin, by making him a mirror to reflect the intricacies of human life, the longings of heart and the feeling of uncertainty that looms large over every day.The prose displays the maturity of the writer and makes it difficult for the readers to place him in the league of debutants.
Did they live happily ever after?
The story of “I too had a love story” kicks off with Ravin and his friends discussing their future. They come to a conclusion that they should better find themselves a partner for life. Ravin an IT professional, makes several unsuccessful attempts on the matrimonial website- shaadi.com, but finally comes across Khushi. It’s a match made in heaven, at least Ravin has no qualms about it but later as the plot unfolds Ravin as well as the readers get the shock of their lives. The sheer ebullience of a passionate romance blossoming between two young people is well captured in its very essence.
The ties between Ravin and Khushi grow stronger with time and a series of daily sms, phone calls, night talks, goodnight & sweet dreams, miss you and love you bridges the gap of distance and increases the anticipation involved in their first meeting. The climax of “I too had a love story” deals with the insurmountable loss of love that shakes the core of Ravin’s existence. But, he ricochets back to the state of normalcy by refusing to drown himself in sorrow. He pins down the past with his optimism and decides to move on with his life. The reader draws inspiration from this fascinating tale of losing and finding oneself, by leaving the past behind. These words of Ravinder Singh brings alive the true human spirit of rising over all adversities to make the best of today and tomorrow.
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” “Smile when it hurts the most.”
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Reasons To Buy An Organic Pillow
2. How To Choose The Right Pillow?
3. All You Need To Know About Microfiber Pillows
4. Essential Muay Thai Boxing Equipment
Author: Sahah Chan
5. 5 Tips For Buying Designer Sarees
Author: Ritu Batra
6. Make Your Personality Impressive With Formal Shirts Online
7. What You Check For Purchasing Ladies Jutti?
Author: Purely Lush
8. Reasons To Opt Smart Tv For Your Home
9. Be More Trendier With Handcrafted Leather Sandals For Men & Women
Author: Nick Marius
10. Fashion Earrings To Make A Distinctive Fashion Statement
11. Make A Fashion Statement With Fashion Rings
12. Fashion Is Your Friend: Use The Beaded Necklaces To Highlight Your Clothing
13. Best Tips To Finding Jade Rings
14. Need A Fashion Change? Jade Beads Might Help
15. Jade Necklace - An Item Of Beauty And Elegance