ALL >> Health >> View Article
Brow Lift Surgery – A Closer Look At The Process
Total Articles: 6261
Frustrated with skin sagginess in the forehead region? Then why don’t you opt for brow lift surgery? It is best treatment option available presently. Also referred to as forehead/eyebrow lift, this process is useful in removing stress marks and fine lines within forehead region. It helps in making the skin look much younger. Deep wrinkles get removed and no sign of crease can be seen. However, brow lift is suitable for any age. In fact, a lot of young people opt for this cosmetic surgical treatment because of fine lines and wrinkles due to additive stress and pressure.
There are three procedures available for performing forehead lifts. These are listed below:
I. Endobrow lift (performed through endoscope)
II. Open brow lift
III. Temporal lift
Whichever procedure may be availed but all these three can effectively correct the skin sagginess within the forehead region, eyebrows, and upper eyelids.
The surgeon will first maneuver tissues. Then, he/she will remove the muscle segments and skin portion that are mainly responsible for deep frown or wrinkles. This process is often carried out with face-lift or even a nose-job. In fact, it is always better to opt for brow lift along with facelift procedure. This will help in providing a balanced appearance to every portion of the face. Otherwise, only the forehead region will look younger while other parts will have a much older appearance.
There are basically 2 procedures available to cosmetically correct and lift the eyebrow and forehead region.
I. Classic lift
II. Endoscopic lift
In classic lift, the incision will be larger. It will start at the ear level and will go up around the hairline. However, endoscopic lift does not involve such serious incision. A smaller incision is done and the entire process takes place through the help of endoscope. Since the endoscopic procedure is less invasive in nature, it is preferred over the classic lift.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe