ALL >> Business >> View Article
A Good Website Design For Your Business
Total Articles: 17
The history of internet is pretty short but within that short span of time it has changed the ways of life. It has also opened a lot of job opportunities such as SEO marketing, Online Telemarketing, Freelance writing, Blogging and Of course, our topic of interest, Web design. Well web design can be broadly defined as a term covering the skills and disciplines used in the production and maintenance of websites. Initially, website design was merely functional with simple layouts and minimal use of colors, patterns and graphics but gradually it has evolved through different phases to attain the form that we see today and it is powerful to create and develop an entire website.
Website designers use a different variety of tools depending on which part of production they are involved in. These tools have evolved with the advent of new technologies in the course of time but their basic principle have remained the same. A successful website has only few typefaces which are similar in nature, it is preferable to use sans serif or serif typefaces and not the combination of the two. Most browsers recognize specific number of safe fonts avoiding complications. Hence, typography is of utmost importance in web designing. Page layout is also a very distinctive feature as the pages should be well laid out and consistent to facilitate navigation to the users. Page width is very vital, popular websites probably have page width in the proximity of 1024 pixels and it is recommended that the page should be centre aligned to look pleasing. While creating a site, it is advisable to conform to standards, including errors in code, better layout for code etc. This ensures identification of errors and helps in readability and makes sure that coded elements are closed appropriately.
A website designer should be aware and vigilant to the fact that at which age group or culture strand is the website targeted i.e, he should be knowing the pulse and trends of the users. For instance a business website should not imitate a social website. The design should not clash with the content, making it easy for the users to navigate and making it user friendly so that they would be encouraged to use it further.
Website designing is offering innumerable job opportunities to skilled and expert candidates. There are several sub divisions in web designing such as web developing, Graphic designing, SEO writing, Internet writing which collectively contribute to the quality and overall expertise of a website and with the ever improving advancements in the field,it is sure to open a new window of employment and also facilitate new business ventures.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray