ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Are You Aware Of Threats To Your Business Information?
Total Articles: 211
How much do you care about endpoint protection suites? Are you aware of threats to your business information? Do you have enough muscles to counter the risk?
Securing business information was a lot easier earlier. You had a finite set of users as employees and could have confidently secured data safely. Now, things have just gone wayward. Along with your employees, you need to allow access to all sorts of business partners. Users are not limited by your office space and desktops. People are exchanging emails and sharing information from smart phones and tablets every moment; even while they are on move. This has made endpoint protection a lot tougher job.
What you can do about it?
Simply you need to overhaul your information security framework inside out. That means you need to monitor
1. Internet usage from your office network;
2. Usage of different data storage device; and
3. Access point to outside the office users.
Major threats to information comes from two particular sources,
1. Intentional or unintentional mal-use of office internet. It allows mal-wares easy access to office network. This seriously aggravates network integrity.
2. Second most common breach of security happens through USB access. When people access office computers with infected USB device, they knowingly or unknowingly, corrupt the network.
Endpoint protection suites mainly target to secure every touch-point that your business information may come across. You can broadly divide them in two categories – internet monitoring and USB disk security.
Internet monitoring software helps to ensure safer internet browsing practice from your office network and machines. Internet as an information super-way also hosts loads of junkies and mal-wares. They are always ready to slip into your private network given a brief contact point. We often unintentionally end up receiving them when access corrupt emails or apps or web pages.
Internet monitoring software builds up real time antivirus and anti-mal-ware protection. You can also protect your email server from unwanted spam and corrupt mails. This seriously lowers unintentional security breaches.
Next level of protection is USB disk security. People are increasingly using removable USB memory storages to share information across machines and networks. These USB memory storages are easily corruptible unless you are using highly encrypted devices. So, you need to secure your office machines and networks from unauthorized USB access. Endpoint protection suites take care of this trouble restricting access to corrupt and unwanted USB devices.
We hope this discussion will help you to better understand endpoint protection of your business information. Secure information. It is money in today’s competitive business world.
Author’s Bio: Ackley has penned down different write-ups on technology & software.In this article he briefly describes many things concerning endpoint protection suite.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Threat Intelligence Market To Reach A Market Size Of $9.6 Billion By 2023
Author: Shivani Singh
2. E-discovery: A New Era In Investigation
Author: alok tamrakar
3. Youtube For Enterprises – The New Age Video For Content
Author: Amanda Todd
4. How Internet Of Things Will Changing Today’s World?
5. A Few Things To Know About Iphone Repair Centre
Author: Angel Smith
6. How Music Can Heal Your Mind And Soul
Author: Rioven Schmidt
7. Why Install Energy Saving Sensors?
8. Xbox Server Issues Affecting Sign-in, Purchasing & Updates
Author: Angel Smith
9. Four Different Issues To Look Out For In Metal 3d Printing
Author: 3D Spectra Technologies LLP
10. Armor Your Laptop In Style With Printable Laptop Sleeves
Author: Denesh Yadav
11. How Robotics-inspired Toys Help Your Child’s Development
Author: KinderLab Robotics
12. Advantages Of A Disaster Recovery Plan
Author: Noah Truax
13. Xbox Repair & Replacement Services – Issues & Solutions
Author: Angel Smith
14. Industrial Control Systems Security Market Growth
15. Why It Is Essential To Choose Expert Phone Repair Services
Author: Phone Repairer