ALL >> Movie >> View Article
Video Production; A Look Into The Science
Total Articles: 170
Video production is not a one day game. It isn’t that you will wake up one day, decide to make a video and at the end of day will be able to create a video that is ready to be telecast on TV. Video production is a very complicated thing. They require a lot of time and a decent amount of money to make a video that can really be used for something. Video Production for company can involve Corporate Video Production, Animatic Video Production etc.
The various know-hows of Corporate Video Production
Corporate video can include videos that promote product or service of a company, or it can also include informational videos. But corporate video production basically refers to material with interactive audio and visuals that is made for use by a company, corporation or organization. In Corporate Video Production, A company may ask what a client needs, and then it will develop a story script. The Production will then show the script to the client and if the client gives a nod, then they will decide the schedule and date of delivery.
The basic meaning of Animatic Production
Animatics are actually storyboards that are given life with motion and sound through animation. They are generally used to test a story before hand that is to see how it works before a company spends money on its filming for TV. They can be used to test script for commercials, sales pitches, special effects previews, bumpers, market testing, promos, show opens etc. Animatic Production house can be found al over the world. Whether Animatics London or New York, no matter what the place is; they can be found everywhere.
Animatics require less time to be done and then a commercial can be shot based on the research work done on the animatics. Animatic Production is generally drawn as black and white scamps which when approved are converted into colorful frames for the final research work.
Brand Films; all you should know
For those who want to go out of the limits of 30 sec barrier of commercials, brand films are just right for them. It is a documentary on a brand created with some stylish touch. It is made with strategy. Brand films if made properly can make the sales of a company increase because it showcases that the product or service of the company is authentic and compelling. Proper skill of film making is what goes in making a successful Brand film. These types of films can be put online (like on the website of company), or can be telecasted on TV, or its audio can be spoken on radio. Brand films are excellent marketing investment, for they provide a greater return to a company by creating its good image in the people.
So, we can see that how much the art of video production has diversified these days. A company should select the proper production house which with its experience and skill can create the best video for the company.
Movie Articles1. List Best Gujarat Movies Of All Time
Author: Alka Jacob
2. Hiring An Australian Film Production Company Is Needs A Lot Of Efforts
Author: 18 degg
3. Andhadhun Movie Review: Report Card Of The Ayushmann-radhika Apte Starer Thriller
4. Amitabh Bachchan As Gosayi Venkanna In Sye Ra Narasimha Reddy
Author: barath royal
5. 16 Tips To Make Your Video Look Like Film
Author: Deepak Chhetri
6. Ant-man And The Wasp Movie Review: Is It The Paul Rudd Show All The Way?
Author: amar kayam
7. Choose The Commercial Production Company Who Have The Winning Elements
Author: Sinema Films
8. The 75th Golden Globe Award Winners 2018 List - Xtrascoop
Author: xtra scoop
9. Productions At Multai Studios
10. How To Download Music And Video From The Internet To Your Pc From Any Site In Any Browser
Author: Natalia Brown
11. Meilleur Site Streaming Allows You To Watch Movies Online With Ease
12. What Do I Need To Watch Free Online Movies?
Author: Movie Counter
13. 'the Mummy': Welcome To The "new" World Of Gods And Monsters
Author: Grace Anderson
14. Difference Between Colour Correction & Colour Grading
Author: Satyam Raj
15. Tips On Low-budget Filmmaking
Author: Satyam Raj