ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Claddagh Crystal Pendants From Galway And Swarovski
Total Articles: 6261
Pendants made from Galway Crystal have always been a popular name in the market. The egg styled pendants were originally inspired from the Claddagh, an Irish symbol from the 16th century. It was designed by Richard Joyce, an Irishman who was captured by Algerians and was sold to Moorish goldsmith.
According to the story, goldsmith became so much fond of Joyce that he passed his expertise on Joyce. After some time, the goldsmith set Joyce free. When Joyce returned to his native county land Galway, he started creating beautiful jewelry items. The first item he created was Claddagh ring which became hugely popular and was used for wedding and engagement purpose. In fact, this ring still holds its popularity and is used even by people of the modern era. In fact, these jewelry rings are popular all over the world and depicts symbol for love and friendship.
According to ancient sayings, there are three elements, which represent love, loyalty, and friendship. These elements are heart, crown, and hands. The Claddagh rings, these days, are made from Swarovski Crystal as well. They are worn in different patterns, if compared to normal rings. For those who are married, need to wear it with heart sign facing inward. For those who are single, they should wear it with heart sign facing outwards. Any residential person from Claddagh should never purchase these rings. Rather, they may purchase these items to gift someone else. These rings do possess a certain royal connection. Actually, one such Claddagh was worn by Her Majesty, Queen Victoria.
These days, a lot of jewelry items can be seen being designed in the pattern of Claddagh. Apart from rings, other jewelry items like necklaces, brooches, and earrings are also manufactured using this specific design.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. 7 Benefits Of Babywearing
Author: Michael Miller
2. Create And Curate Your Personalized Greeting Cards Online Today
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. Advantages Of Jute Which Everyone Must Know!
Author: ZestTex International
4. The Benefits Of Utilizing Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis
5. Give A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen With Granite
Author: Antony Allen
6. Online Portals – The Best Medium For Buying Industrial Supplies
Author: Auzaro Industry
7. Find Free Embroidery Fonts Online To Create Beautiful Designs On Your Clothing
8. Openkart: Best Online Shopping Platform For Mobiles & Tablets
9. Interesting Info For You Before Buying Switch Blades For Sale
Author: Leonid Lee
10. The Large Artificial Christmas Trees Do Bring The Original Essence Of Christmas
Author: Aidan McKeddie
11. Why Is It Best To Order Flowers Online?
Author: Amra Kolasinac
12. Send Rose Gift For Valentine’s Day
Author: Mark Wilson
13. Tips For Buying Power Tools Online In India
Author: Auzaro Industry
14. Uncover The Beauty Of Net Sarees
Author: nik vik
15. Technomarine Chronograph Women’s Watches| The Beauty Of Your Wrist