ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Give Your Presentation A Killer Edge
Total Articles: 211
Are you an online marketer with specific tool set? Do you want to attract attention of venture capitalists? Or, are you an HR consultant trying to explain industry trend to potential customers? Both of you need a professional presentation with a killer impact on the target group. You want to convey your thoughts clearly and concisely. So, your presentation has to be self-talking and visually appealing. Otherwise, whatever you do or whatever you believe; everything will end up as “lost in transit”. Can you afford that? No!
So, you need to arm you presentation with the best of the bests. And of the best stuffs in graphical illustration is HTML5. It supports best functionalities of Jscript and Flash. So, for graphical illustration you can rely on HTML5 charts.
What is HTML5?
As an evolving markup language HTML5 has always something to surprise you. It is the 5th generation revision on HyperText Markup Language or HTML. As of now, it is still going through development stage. So, with all its bells and whistles you can always expect more functionality in coming days.
1. HTML5 is safer and faster. With lean and slim structure HTML5 charts enjoy very low latency. That makes them agile. So, you can use lot of multimedia applicability within your module without worrying about how things would shape up at client’s end. You don’t need even third-party pug-ins. So, developers don’t need to bother about security issues.
2. You get canvas and video tags; but that’s not the end. In terms of media applicability HTML5 can compete neck to neck with Flash.
3. HTML5 chart can seamlessly reach out to all devices across the platforms. So, you can target customers using PC, Mac, tablets or any other mobile devices.
4. It works perfectly well with style sheet languages like CSS3. So, if you have any specific typography for your webpage you can merge that style into your HTML5 charts .
5. HTML5 charting is easy to fiddle with because you can learn it easily. Though, this feature won’t help your presentation directly. However, better working knowledge would definitely help you to devise better solution for you presentation.
6. At this moment, most of the browsers are HTML5 ready. So, you can be sure that your HTML5 charting will be browser independent.
In case, you want to explore more into HTML5 charts for professional presentations try websites like, FusionCharts,Amcharts, Zingchart etc.
Author’s Bio: Ackley is a self-published author on PHP and other charts for web applications. In this article he has given us a brief insight into the highlights of HTML5 charting.
Computers Articles1. ᶋᶋ$$contact$$ Bitfinex Support Phone Number+1(866)-967-(8749) Bitfinex Support Phone Number @califor
2. How To Buy Additional Norton Online Backup Storage Space And Change Its Settings?
Author: James Watson
3. Samsam Virus Infected Cdot‘s Computers, Demands Bitcoin
Author: Maria Williams
4. The Difference Between Residential Ip And Datacenter Ip Proxies
5. Onsite Macbook Screen Repairing Experts In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
6. $$joker$$ Call#1.866.967.8749™ Ledger Nano Phone Number Ledger Nano Phone Number @??™u S A+c
7. An Overview Of Sip2dial’s Outbound Call Center Software Features
Author: Matt Parker
8. How To Setup A Proxy Server
Author: Clara Clarkson
9. Enjoy The Features Of Microsoft Office Smartly With Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
10. How To Fix Can’t Sign Into Yahoo Mail | Yahoo Mail Sign In Problems
Author: Rabecca Johnson
11. Features Of Aol Softwares
Author: it helpline numbers
12. Ms Office 365 Is There To Enrich Teamwork Across Devices
Author: Lynda Carter
13. Promotional Videos
Author: arjun shetty
14. Tips On Install Norton Setup Security - Norton Setup Ca
Author: Ela Smith
15. Custom Web Development
Author: arjun shetty