ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Give Your Presentation A Killer Edge
Total Articles: 211
Are you an online marketer with specific tool set? Do you want to attract attention of venture capitalists? Or, are you an HR consultant trying to explain industry trend to potential customers? Both of you need a professional presentation with a killer impact on the target group. You want to convey your thoughts clearly and concisely. So, your presentation has to be self-talking and visually appealing. Otherwise, whatever you do or whatever you believe; everything will end up as “lost in transit”. Can you afford that? No!
So, you need to arm you presentation with the best of the bests. And of the best stuffs in graphical illustration is HTML5. It supports best functionalities of Jscript and Flash. So, for graphical illustration you can rely on HTML5 charts.
What is HTML5?
As an evolving markup language HTML5 has always something to surprise you. It is the 5th generation revision on HyperText Markup Language or HTML. As of now, it is still going through development stage. So, with all its bells and whistles you can always expect more functionality in coming days.
1. HTML5 is safer and faster. With lean and slim structure HTML5 charts enjoy very low latency. That makes them agile. So, you can use lot of multimedia applicability within your module without worrying about how things would shape up at client’s end. You don’t need even third-party pug-ins. So, developers don’t need to bother about security issues.
2. You get canvas and video tags; but that’s not the end. In terms of media applicability HTML5 can compete neck to neck with Flash.
3. HTML5 chart can seamlessly reach out to all devices across the platforms. So, you can target customers using PC, Mac, tablets or any other mobile devices.
4. It works perfectly well with style sheet languages like CSS3. So, if you have any specific typography for your webpage you can merge that style into your HTML5 charts .
5. HTML5 charting is easy to fiddle with because you can learn it easily. Though, this feature won’t help your presentation directly. However, better working knowledge would definitely help you to devise better solution for you presentation.
6. At this moment, most of the browsers are HTML5 ready. So, you can be sure that your HTML5 charting will be browser independent.
In case, you want to explore more into HTML5 charts for professional presentations try websites like, FusionCharts,Amcharts, Zingchart etc.
Author’s Bio: Ackley is a self-published author on PHP and other charts for web applications. In this article he has given us a brief insight into the highlights of HTML5 charting.
Computers Articles1. Brilliant Offers Pick To Voice Warehouse System
Author: brilliant info
2. Explaining The It Managed Services & Projects And It’s Outsourcing
Author: Jon Murren
3. How To Secure Your Online Banking With Mcafee?
4. How To Install Webroot Antivirus From Cd
5. The Online Project Management Tools Offer Best Support To Manage Projects More Efficiently
6. Why Should You Use Cross-references In A Document In Ms-word 2016?
Author: Maria Williams
7. Virus Removal For Android Devices Made Easy
Author: Webroot Safecom
8. How To Fix Webroot Antivirus Problems
Author: Webroot Antivirus Software
9. How To: Toshiba Laptop Virus Removal | Call+1 (888) 784-9316 Care Number 24/7 Helpline
Author: Toshiba Support
10. How To Enhance The Battery Life Of The Linux Laptops
Author: Pearl Lamey
11. Prerequisites To Join Web Designing Training Institutes
Author: satish prajapati
12. Contact Mac Data Recovery Milwaukee To Get The Job Done Without Any Doubt
13. Why Does Dell Laptop Not Shutdown Completely In Windows 10?
14. What Are The 10 Best Antivirus Software Programs For 2018?
15. All About The Boom Of Social Media Apps!
Author: Alex Forsyth