ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Finding The Perfect Credit Card For You
Total Articles: 407
Many of us need a little extra help with credit every now and then, and many people will look to a good and reliable credit card to help them out. There are so many credit cards available out there so sometimes it can be hard to find the perfect card for you and your situation. We can be bombarded with information on repayments, interest rates and APR that it can be hard to see what is best for us. We have put together some of the best credit card options out there at the moment that promise customers great support and service and great rates and offers.
Barclaycard offer a range of great credit options and cards, and they have many cards that will suit different people perfectly. One of their most popular credit cards is their Barclaycard Platinum with Balance Transfer. Customers can benefit from a 0% balance transfer period for 22 months and 0% on purchases for 3 months. They offer interest rates of 17.9% and a range rewards and extras for customers.
Another great option is from the Post Office UK; they offer the Post Office Credit Card that is extremely reliable and excellent value. They offer new customers 0% on balance transfers for the first twelve months and 0% on all purchases for the first three months. They also offer an extremely reasonable 16.9% APR and 0% commission on purchases overseas. Their credit card offers a great personal finance product and comes with great-added benefits and offers. It is simple and easy to apply for a Post Office credit card as you simply fill in a form online, the process could not be easier.
Tesco are another great option when looking for personal credit. Their Tesco Clubcard Credit Card has a lot to offer customers. It offers 0% on balance transfers for the first nine months, and 0% on purchases for the first fifteen months and an APR rate of 16.9%. Customers can also benefit from 1 Clubcard point from every ?4 spent on the credit card, so you can earn points even when you are not shopping in Tesco.
Virgin Money are another option offering a massive twenty months interest free on balance transfers and 0% on purchases for three months. They offer customers and APR of 16.8% and a range of great discounts on Virgin products and offers.
For further help looking for the perfect credit card for you, one of the best tools to be found on the Internet are price comparison sites where you can compare credit cards and offers all in the same place to make sure you get the best deal for you and your situation. Many credit card companies also offer customers a range of benefits and rewards for jointing with them so make sure you research any added extras you may get with your credit deal.
Insurance Articles1. Infoglobaldata Released Accurate And Verified Life Insurance Mailing List For Your Marketing Needs
2. Get A Free Car Insurance Quote Online From Any Auto Insurance Company
Author: Jason Davis
3. Collector Car Insurance - Top 6 Benefits Of Specialty Collector Car Insurance Companies
Author: Jason Davis
4. Choose The Best Medical Plan For Expatriates Based On Your Requirements
5. Cheaper Home Insurance Premium Strategies
Author: Home Insurance
6. Corporate Health Insurance
7. Get Your Property Insurance Claims From The Best Insurance Claim Advisers
8. What You Need To Know About Fire Damage Insurance Cover?
Author: Claim Makers
9. Chief Benefits Of Having International Medical Policy For Every Individual
10. Tips To Choosing The Right Car Insurance Company
Author: Jason Davis
11. Features Of Term Insurance Policies
12. Features And Benefits Of Ulips
13. Questions To Ask Before Buying A Life Insurance Policy
Author: Ekta Kariya
14. Ontario Travel Insurance For Seniors - Why The Elderly Should Plan For The Unexpected
Author: Joanne Finucan
15. Secure Your Daughter’s Future With Lic Kanyadan Plan